Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very discouraged and desperate- please help!

(17-07-2014, 03:36 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I'm sorry it's been frustrating. But the soreness is a good sign at least. Keep at it and be patient. I think echapman has an advantage bc she doesn't need to cycle. So she effectively doubles up on everything. 3 weeks isn't very long. Though ya taking more of the curves blend is always better. Or be patient with less until you run out. Ya you seem to have trouble measuring so try photos from various angles or whatever you can to measure progress.

Spearmint could be worth a shot.

Are you underweight at all? Pale from lack of sun? Besides calories and sun, spinach, mushrooms and kefir are great in case you are deficient in something else since they contain a great variety of nutrients.
hi, surferjoe. i've experienced soreness and pain the last several cycles. unfortunately my body refuses to change and give me that growth spurt many have gotten. echapman was using the cream you made. is the cream more potent than the oral powder? in any case, i will be taking 2 tsp daily this next cycle. i'm heavy bottom and very thin on top. i'm 5'1" and 92.5 lbs. not the skinniest here, but i know i'm underweight for my height. i am literally forcing myself to consume as many calories as possible and when i can't, i'm consuming tablespoonfuls of olive oil. i don't know what else to do. i've done pretty much everything except bovine ovary and i've been at this since 1/2013 so i think i've been quite patient.

If you want a lot of easy calories you can try white rice. Though they are empty calories so you may want some spinach and mushrooms too. You can also try some brown rice for more nutrition. Or corn or oatmeal. And lots of nuts of all kinds. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts, nut butters. And spreading out eating into many smaller meals so your stomach can fit it all. You are around 20 lbs underweight so this seems like the main thing to try by far. A rare few might manage to have breasts while underweight but it's a huge obstacle that makes it impossible for most. Also important for your health. Trash the woman's magazines; that's really underweight. A low glycemic diet might be bad for your health until you are normal weight. You're too far to the other extreme. Plus whole grains and nuts are great for preventing diabetes.

If you are bottom heavy then you may need more PC and part b than part a. You may use a tiny bit of PC with part a too, maybe 1/8 tsp twice a day or less. If you do have high t then you can try spearmint tea from a heaping teaspoon spearmint or 4 tea bags per cup and two cups per day.

The cream and the powder are about the same. Echapman gets to use pm and cream with PC at the same time so she's getting more that way because she has no cycle. There's a reason why I put two months in an order instead of one month. To give it a full go. Do try photos too. A 1 inch variance in measurement is a lot when it's rare to change by more than an inch a month and most take longer.

If you don't get much sun then try 2000-10000 iu vitamin d too. Reduce to 2000 iu after 2 months. Curves blend has some but not 10000 iu for the deficient.

A butt is just as nice as boobs so that's something to be happy about.

(17-07-2014, 11:35 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  If you want a lot of easy calories you can try white rice. Though they are empty calories so you may want some spinach and mushrooms too. You can also try some brown rice for more nutrition. Or corn or oatmeal. And lots of nuts of all kinds. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts, nut butters. And spreading out eating into many smaller meals so your stomach can fit it all. You are around 20 lbs underweight so this seems like the main thing to try by far. A rare few might manage to have breasts while underweight but it's a huge obstacle that makes it impossible for most. Also important for your health. Trash the woman's magazines; that's really underweight. A low glycemic diet might be bad for your health until you are normal weight. You're too far to the other extreme. Plus whole grains and nuts are great for preventing diabetes.

If you are bottom heavy then you may need more PC and part b than part a. You may use a tiny bit of PC with part a too, maybe 1/8 tsp twice a day or less. If you do have high t then you can try spearmint tea from a heaping teaspoon spearmint or 4 tea bags per cup and two cups per day.

The cream and the powder are about the same. Echapman gets to use pm and cream with PC at the same time so she's getting more that way because she has no cycle. There's a reason why I put two months in an order instead of one month. To give it a full go. Do try photos too. A 1 inch variance in measurement is a lot when it's rare to change by more than an inch a month and most take longer.

If you don't get much sun then try 2000-10000 iu vitamin d too. Reduce to 2000 iu after 2 months. Curves blend has some but not 10000 iu for the deficient.

A butt is just as nice as boobs so that's something to be happy about.
Thank you for all the advice and encouragement. No one would ever think I'm skinny from the waist down, but from the waist up I know I'm too skinny. Darn genetics! Whenever I gain weight, the fat distribution always goes south instead of north. But I'm still going to make every effort to gain weight. I can't eat white rice or too much of any grains bc of my low glycemic diet. It's for my health. I'm not trying to intentionally lose weight with this diet. I eat a lot of everything else and plenty of nuts. I live in California so I get plenty of sunshine:-) I'm also on bcp so does that mean I can take PM throughout my cycle along with the powder and balance everything out with PC during my luteal phase? I followed with what echapman did and continued to take PM, but I'm only taking it during my follicular phase.

Echapman is on progestin Bc so she doesn't have a cycle. You still have a cycle I assume so you cycle everything normally.

No such thing as a skinny butt any more than a skinny chest. It's those darn woman's magazines and commercials. They don't care about your health. They are trying to take your money with their product by finding ways to call skinny girls fat. Such as focusing on the butt. If it goes to your butt then lucky you. Be happy when it does and don't call it fat. You're still super underweight and you'll probably need to finish filling up your derrière before there's anything available for your chest though.

I still don't like the idea of omitting anything from your diet. Leads to deficiencies and disorders. I think after you get to normal weight you could try it but even then I'd live on primarily whole grains which I are still classified as low glycemic and superb for preventing diabetes. Low glycemic doesn't make any sense to me unless it involves grain nutrients. Anything else is only "low food" = starvation and bad for your health. Whole grains are studied to reduce diabetes. Meat isn't. Spinach and mushrooms and kefir have many of the same nutrients as grains. Most other veggies don't. If you're really stuck on the low glycemic thing you could try tons of coconut for calories. But protein and fat becomes sugar same as starches and then you get the same amount of insulin and it all seems wonky to me. I think you're worrying about the wrong thing until you get a normal healthy weight. Your whole body's health is going to suffer and become incapable of more and more. Not only your chest.

Shatavari and fenugreek are also studied to prevent diabetes btw.

Hmm actually if you can't gain weight in a month or two it might be better to take a break from nbe, save your herbs, gain some weight, then try.

I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I know you are trying and it is frustrating. Where are your calories coming from? Nuts are good. What else?

Anyway some calorie rich, low glycemic, diabetes preventing foods are nuts, whole grains and beans. Animal products don't prevent diabetes. Vegetables do prevent diabetes but they have almost no calories .

I've been starving before due to college poverty. It was tough to get out of since it felt like I had a small stomach. I found that stuffing myself didn't work. I'd get too full. Instead the way was frequent meals. If you feel full then stop eating, do something else, and try again in a couple hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon