Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HUBBYS? HOW MANY KNOW ABOUT YOUR NBE?

(11-06-2014, 11:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  What if you ARE the husband?, lol

Ok then! Lets say i am "MRS LOTUS.." what do you think of my doing NBE dear husband?.... Ps for our wedding anniversary this year i want a Chevrolet truck!!!!!

Well, I'd say I'm going to keep you happy dear one, what color? Big Grin

But you know what's coming next!........why the hell did you have to put so many pics online!! Wink

Mrs Lotus: " If you paid me more attention i wouldnt have to put my pictures on the internet.... BUT you are buying me a new truck so i forgive you!!!" Big Grin

(11-06-2014, 11:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  What if you ARE the husband?, lol

Ok then! Lets say i am "MRS LOTUS.." what do you think of my doing NBE dear husband?.... Ps for our wedding anniversary this year i want a Chevrolet truck!!!!!

Well, I'd say I'm going to keep you happy dear one, what color? Big Grin

But you know what's coming next!........why the hell did you have to put so many pics online!! Wink

Mrs Lotus: " If you paid me more attention i wouldnt have to put my pictures on the internet.... BUT you are buying me a new truck so i forgive you!!!" Big Grin

For some reason I don't think the truck will be enough! Sad

We're in trouble now!!

(11-06-2014, 11:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:33 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:26 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:24 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 10:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Not mine! He thinks herbs are rubbish and useless. Hes very closed minded.
i dont noogle anymore and massage sparingly so aside from popping a few pilks theres nothing to hide lol

hey ella, how come no more noogling? x

Honestly... i fing noogling A PAIN IN THE ASS! Big Grin

Same haha. Gives me an excuse to catch up on Dexter though xD

Lol ps my little one caught me soooo many times it wasnt going to be long be4 shed start telling people about mums boobie pump lol ........k that!!!! Time to retire it!!!

haha yes! every day is a gamble...one day i will be unlucky, I'm sure xD I always wonder what my housemate must think when he hears me...I know he can hear my epilator, so hemust have heard the strange farty noises xD

My ex knew all about it. I would massage in front of him and my Noogle time was my own time where I shut up in the room for a while.

My new man came across my herbs and I came clean about my program. It was the start of our very honest relationship me thinks. Besides, I'm not doing it for him, and he's actually against it because he doesn't believe I need to alter myself.

But oh well. Haha. I'm glad I told him. It would be kind of hard to hide if my little girls did start getting huge! Haha

My SO doesn't know... actually she doesn't want to know.... lol

My hubby knows. He doesn't ask a lot of questions, just quietly accepts it unless he's asking "oh are you on the boob voodoo site again?"

Yes. Yes I am.

Oh or if he's putting my kanghzu cups on random parts of his body and/or trying to put them on the cat's head like a space helmet. Occasionally I get the "really? More titty stuff?!" when the mail comes and I have some sort of nbe related package which is always lol.

My boyfriend (we live together) knows that I'm
massaging to make my boobs bigger, but he doesn't know about noogling and MSM.
He accepts it. Sometimes he makes comments like "Seriously? Boobie Massaging again? You're crazy, my honey". Tongue

(12-06-2014, 02:49 PM)echapman Wrote:  My hubby knows. He doesn't ask a lot of questions, just quietly accepts it unless he's asking "oh are you on the boob voodoo site again?"

Yes. Yes I am.

Oh or if he's putting my kanghzu cups on random parts of his body and/or trying to put them on the cat's head like a space helmet. Occasionally I get the "really? More titty stuff?!" when the mail comes and I have some sort of nbe related package which is always lol.

We need to see a photos of the space cat! lol

(12-06-2014, 02:49 PM)echapman Wrote:  My hubby knows. He doesn't ask a lot of questions, just quietly accepts it unless he's asking "oh are you on the boob voodoo site again?"

Yes. Yes I am.

Boob Voodoo.. I LOVE it lol

haha this topic is so funny.

My fiancé doesn't know about it. We don't live together yet, we'll get married after we both finish school. (and after I've reached my tities goal Wink)

But if he knew, i think he'd be fine with it. Just no pictures posts.

I'll probably create a secret link and password to show NBE members my progress with pics, but only those whom I trust, such as you =) , not the entire internet lol.

and yeah please post a pic of the space helmet haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon