Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HUBBYS? HOW MANY KNOW ABOUT YOUR NBE?

Hey gals, as some of you may know I just recently started my NBE journey. My girls were a decent size to begin with but I feel NBE will be amazing for them, creating a Rounder, Fuller, Perkier more Youthful look. I have little results but exited about the long run. I love this community and how everyone is so supportive! I am wondering how many of you have told your Hubby's, BF or significant others? As of now it's just our little secret here on the forum! For some reason I don't think I will tell him anything... Not sure why but I am reflecting on it now...

Thanks Gals!!! Look forward to reading your replies!

(11-06-2014, 10:45 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hey gals, as some of you may know I just recently started my NBE journey. My girls were a decent size to begin with but I feel NBE will be amazing for them, creating a Rounder, Fuller, Perkier more Youthful look. I have little results but exited about the long run. I love this community and how everyone is so supportive! I am wondering how many of you have told your Hubby's, BF or significant others? As of now it's just our little secret here on the forum! For some reason I don't think I will tell him anything... Not sure why but I am reflecting on it now...

Not mine! He thinks herbs are rubbish and useless. Hes very closed minded.
i dont noogle anymore and massage sparingly so aside from popping a few pilks theres nothing to hide lol

Do boyfriends count? :L He found my ainterol powder in my room once and was unimpressed, and was worried I could harm myself with it (he's a biologist so appreciates the complexity of hormones etc). i think he was right a bit as that regime didn't seem to work for me, it was just a shot in the dark and my bodyand mind were not in a good state. I felt ashamed because I thought it drew attention to the fact I was unhappy with my boobs and thought it would get him thinking about how they were inferior. A few months after that, I started a less obsessive program and didn't tell him about it. I've put on weight, calmed down a lot and feel more at ease with my body. He's made quite a few comments about how my boobs are bigger, but I think I've got away with it Wink I don't think I'd care too much if he knew, because it's not as life-or-death to me now as it was before, but I keep it on the DL because it's my 'me' time - I don't think the parts of my day where I'm in my dressing gown in need of a shower with one boob swollen up in a strange contraption stinking of flax oil are really when i'm at my most alluring :L

(11-06-2014, 10:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 10:45 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hey gals, as some of you may know I just recently started my NBE journey. My girls were a decent size to begin with but I feel NBE will be amazing for them, creating a Rounder, Fuller, Perkier more Youthful look. I have little results but exited about the long run. I love this community and how everyone is so supportive! I am wondering how many of you have told your Hubby's, BF or significant others? As of now it's just our little secret here on the forum! For some reason I don't think I will tell him anything... Not sure why but I am reflecting on it now...

i dont noogle anymore and massage sparingly so aside from popping a few pilks theres nothing to hide lol

hey ella, how come no more noogling? x

(11-06-2014, 11:24 PM)isobasic Wrote:  

Honestly... i fing noogling A PAIN IN THE ASS! Big Grin

What if you ARE the husband?, lol

(11-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  What if you ARE the husband?, lol

Ok then! Lets say i am "MRS LOTUS.." what do you think of my doing NBE dear husband?.... Ps for our wedding anniversary this year i want a Chevrolet truck!!!!!

(11-06-2014, 11:26 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Same haha. Gives me an excuse to catch up on Dexter though xD

(11-06-2014, 11:33 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:26 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Same haha. Gives me an excuse to catch up on Dexter though xD

Lol ps my little one caught me soooo many times it wasnt going to be long be4 shed start telling people about mums boobie pump lol ........k that!!!! Time to retire it!!!

(11-06-2014, 11:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  What if you ARE the husband?, lol

Ok then! Lets say i am "MRS LOTUS.." what do you think of my doing NBE dear husband?.... Ps for our wedding anniversary this year i want a Chevrolet truck!!!!!

Well, I'd say I'm going to keep you happy dear one, what color? Big Grin

But you know what's coming next!........why the hell did you have to put so many pics online!! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon