Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HUBBYS? HOW MANY KNOW ABOUT YOUR NBE?

My boyfriend and I live together so... yea, he knows. We have a very open relationship and I feel comfortable telling him anything. The way I see it is, how can you love a person, live with that person, share intimate moments (sexual/nonsexual), and yet still be too embarrassed to talk about NBE?

He's like my personal cheerleader. If I'm feeling like I want to give up he points out the differences he's noticed and he humors me when I get excited about seeing "some progress". He asks questions and shows genuine interest in what I'm doing. The best part is he won't bring it up unless I do.

When it comes to the massages, we double up as a "bonding" moment. I've taught him how to do it correctly and he will do it. Otherwise I'll sit next to him and massage while he plays Xbox.

Being able to share this with him has helped tighten our relationship because I don't feel the pressure to hide or keep such a big part of my life a secret in fear of being judged.

(14-06-2014, 12:49 AM)onitap Wrote:  My boyfriend and I live together so... yea, he knows. We have a very open relationship and I feel comfortable telling him anything. The way I see it is, how can you love a person, live with that person, share intimate moments (sexual/nonsexual), and yet still be too embarrassed to talk about NBE?

He's like my personal cheerleader. If I'm feeling like I want to give up he points out the differences he's noticed and he humors me when I get excited about seeing "some progress". He asks questions and shows genuine interest in what I'm doing. The best part is he won't bring it up unless I do.

When it comes to the massages, we double up as a "bonding" moment. I've taught him how to do it correctly and he will do it. Otherwise I'll sit next to him and massage while he plays Xbox.

Being able to share this with him has helped tighten our relationship because I don't feel the pressure to hide or keep such a big part of my life a secret in fear of being judged.

Sounds like you have an awesome relationship! :-)

(14-06-2014, 01:26 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 12:49 AM)onitap Wrote:  My boyfriend and I live together so... yea, he knows. We have a very open relationship and I feel comfortable telling him anything. The way I see it is, how can you love a person, live with that person, share intimate moments (sexual/nonsexual), and yet still be too embarrassed to talk about NBE?

Sounds like you have an awesome relationship! :-)

Thanks! Having my share of awful experiences in the past, I now appreciate what I have. The funny thing is, our relationship is one of those "it just happened" sort of cliches. We met online because he had posted something about rehoming his pet scorpion and things just went off from there lol.

I'm the same as you we are so close and open my man knows I told him about how I did nbe the first time he knows I love big breast and he said he would buy me some more if I wanted so he sort of encourages me but he always says my body is already perfect I think the only thing he wouldn't like is me thinner.

So far he doesn't know a thing! I swapped my woman's daily vitamins with the PM and threw away the bottle of PM (sneaky I know LOL) but he did comment that my girls were looking great! Asked if I got a new bra, he pays a lot of attention to the girls visually and physically, I am sure he will enjoy any changes! LOL

My long time boyfriend knows. He's totally open-minded and we talk about everything. And he's hilarious! When I relactated and had to bring my breast pump over (since I had to pump 8-12 times a day!), he put it on his own nipples to see what it felt like. Lol. (Im sure he'll try out the Noogleberry once he sees it. Crazy guy.) He knows I'm doing all of this stuff now for NBE and he's totally understanding & supportive. He loves my boobs the way they are, but of course like myself, it would be just as good (or better) if they were bigger. Lol. He'll tell me if my boobs look bigger, and gets excited when I smell like maple syrup (from the fenugreek). Lol. I don't like it, but he does. He says it makes him want pancakes. I feel very close to him since I can share anything. Even embarrassing things. And we've done very embarrasing things together and in front of eachother.

My husband knows. He said it was like Christmas when I told him about the Noogleberry (the day it arrived). He supports me and would pay for enhancement if I wanted it. He loves large breasts and I've always wanted mine to be bigger. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon