Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Areola question

(09-06-2014, 05:44 AM)sneezee Wrote:  I dont remember much about puberty on my areola size. Personally I think I have big areola for such small bumps.

I also think that this may be hereditary.

I don't know, I'd say yours are about normal. MAYBE a tiny bit bigger than normal.
Thanks!

(09-06-2014, 06:37 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Mine were puffy in puberty, mine did get bigger during nbe but only in proportion to my breasts except they go puffy from swelling temporarily too.

Yours are a bit interesting. About normal, MAYBE a bit smaller than I'd expect on breasts your size, except that they seem to be very oval-shaped pointing to the north and the south of your "globes". I wonder why the east and west parts of yours didn't also expand outwards to match the top & bottom parts?
But, aside from that, interesting that they were puffy in puberty, but didn't get big, really.
Thanks!

While I'm not nbeing my nipples are smaller so I think big puffy areolas is part of growing. Well they didn't grow after 13 or 12 even I am the same height as when i was 12 too but normal size and stayed sort of pointed shape under clothes if I wasn't wearing a bra until nbe now without a bra they look round.
I didn't really think about the shape because they change a lot during nbe

(09-06-2014, 12:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  While I'm not nbeing my nipples are smaller so I think big puffy areolas is part of growing. Well they didn't grow after 13 or 12 even I am the same height as when i was 12 too but normal size and stayed sort of pointed shape under clothes if I wasn't wearing a bra until nbe now without a bra they look round.
I didn't really think about the shape because they change a lot during nbe
Wow!! I was growing like a bad weed at 12 & 13!! I was 6' 1" in high school and grew another 8 inches after I graduated high school!!
I wish my tits would've grown like yours at that age!!

(09-06-2014, 07:35 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 05:44 AM)sneezee Wrote:  I dont remember much about puberty on my areola size. Personally I think I have big areola for such small bumps.

I also think that this may be hereditary.

I don't know, I'd say yours are about normal. MAYBE a tiny bit bigger than normal.
Thanks!

There isn't a normal when it comes to areola (breast, nose, penis, labia, feet etc.) size. The sizes and shapes are all variations of normal. Smile

To the question, I honestly can't even remember when my breasts grew! Tongue I guess because it was gradual I just didn't pay attention, so I definitely didn't notice when changes were happening with my areolas. They of course are bigger than pre-puberty and they are ever so slightly puffy when not cold or stimulated, but I didn't notice when it happened.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon