Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Areola question

Hi, girls!
I was just talking to someone here about the size of their areolas and this question popped into my head and figured it'd do very little good at all to ask JUST her and I could get a better idea of what I want to know if I just put it to everyone here. Also, it'd help if you could supply a picture of what they look like now so I/we have an idea of what you're talking about when you answer.
I was wondering if girl with huge tits have larger areolas than girls with smaller tits, but I remembered that I've already seen girls with small tits and huge areolas and vice versa. So, the question is this: when they first started growing back when you were little, did your areolas swell up first and stretch out, or did they just neatly cap your tits at first THEN spread out a bit, if at all? How big are they now and what is your present cup size?

Well I have tiny mouse nipples, so i don't know how much help I can be lol.

BUT. They got puffy when I hit puberty and I got knots behind them. They were definitely way bigger than they were pre-puberty. They sort of got a little bigger as they grew, but not by much. I am a 32B.

(09-06-2014, 01:33 AM)echapman Wrote:  Well I have tiny mouse nipples, so i don't know how much help I can be lol.

BUT. They got puffy when I hit puberty and I got knots behind them. They were definitely way bigger than they were pre-puberty. They sort of got a little bigger as they grew, but not by much. I am a 32B.

Emily, your nipples are VERY sweet! :-) It IS interesting, though, that you had puffies and then they got to look like they do now, which is basically every day ordinary-looking nipples. I mean, pretty much everybody has the kind you do now until puberty. I figured puffies would really stretch out the areolas and they'd stay that way. As for how much help you can be, so far, it LOOKS like if the girls are kinda small, the areolas will be, too.
Thanks LOADS for sharing with me, E!! :-)

I didn't really even notice a change in my nipples. I guess it happened really gradually or something. But they didn't really get bigger, the nipple bit just started to become more defined, I guess? Huh I have pretty small nipples, but I think they look nice in relation to my breast size.

(09-06-2014, 03:05 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I didn't really even notice a change in my nipples. I guess it happened really gradually or something. But they didn't really get bigger, the nipple bit just started to become more defined, I guess? Huh I have pretty small nipples, but I think they look nice in relation to my breast size.

Okay, thanks! :-) But, did you notice your areolas getting bigger when the twins were growing.

(09-06-2014, 03:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 03:05 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I didn't really even notice a change in my nipples. I guess it happened really gradually or something. But they didn't really get bigger, the nipple bit just started to become more defined, I guess? Huh I have pretty small nipples, but I think they look nice in relation to my breast size.

Okay, thanks! :-) But, did you notice your areolas getting bigger when the twins were growing.

Not really. Honestly, I don't think they're that much bigger than when my breasts first started growing to now. I mean, I'm sure they got bigger as I got bigger (before puberty), but I didn't notice.

I think all girls get puffy during puberty right? I think nipples can fluctuate in size as well. They get darker and bigger when you get pregnant and go back down some later.

(09-06-2014, 03:34 AM)echapman Wrote:  I think all girls get puffy during puberty right?
I have no way of finding out. Unless some of them remember what happened, then, and tell me.
(09-06-2014, 03:34 AM)echapman Wrote:  I think nipples can fluctuate in size as well. They get darker and bigger when you get pregnant and go back down some later.
Yes, I've heard of some of that. Thanks.

I dont remember much about puberty on my areola size. Personally I think I have big areola for such small bumps.

I also think that this may be hereditary.

Mine were puffy in puberty, mine did get bigger during nbe but only in proportion to my breasts except they go puffy from swelling temporarily too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon