Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lose of a vein in breast and breast growth

dose any one know if you have had open heart and they have taken one vein from each breast for the heart and future breast growth?

I would be interested in that as well. I had a quad bypass about 8 years ago. I have grown breasts, but have wondered where I would be at if I hadn't had that vein removed???

There's Trichilia catigua, which is supposed to be a vasolidator. Be careful of the genus Erythroxylum, because it is in the same genus of an illicit plant.

http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart.php?prop_ID=92 list of supposed vasolidators

thanks for the tip Lovely. I will check it out.

you're welcome, iaboy.

Puerarin from Kudzu (pueraria lobata a.k.a. pueraria montana) "has been most widely used as a vasodilator for the treatment of angina and myocardial infarction." - Radix Puerariae: an overview of its chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical use (puerarin is also in pueraria mirifica)

This too...
(28-09-2014, 07:57 PM)Candace Wrote:  Gotu kola is supposed to be good for collagen production. It also improves circulation, and poor circulation is part of what causes cellulite. [Thread - A good sign?]

Using dumbbells for resistance training might help too. Don't hold your breath while exerting, because it risks more problems (you can breathe regularly, and don't necessarily have to exhale while pushing). Holding your breath to exhale is only used if you need every bit of last strength you need, which isn't necessary for regular workouts. Dumbbells don't necessarily need spotters, but you have to be sure that the bench can support your weight and the training weights. Avoid barbells unless you have a spotter. Dumbbells are the small ones that are held in each hand, and they can do every exercise that barbells can do and more. ExRx - dumbbell bench press. In terms of exercising, rest means wait a few days before exercising again. I think putting on muscle will add veins to support that muscle and will help with circulation there. Every tissue already gets its supply.

Thanks for the heads up. I am familiar with free weights as I was a football and baseball player during high school, but also during most of my adult life.

I have to watch how much weight due to the fact I had open heart surgery and as the doctors stated to me, " just because a year ago, you could bench 225 lbs, don't try to do so now! " ( It has to do with the fact of the wire rings that are since keeping my chest in one piece. LOL"

I have since spoken with my Cardiologist in regards to suggestions made and he warned me away from both. I am taking a calcium blocker as well as two different blood pressure meds. So anything that would dilate vessels could cause me to black out and stop my heart. So, that is not a good thing. Maybe to some of my former underlings it may bring a response of hopefulness to. Hehehehehe.

Thanks for responding and making a correction.

I didn't ask my cardio, but I think the pitfalls are probably the strength and mixture of the meds I have to take for my heart.

Cholesterol
Blood Pressure
Heart rhythm issues

Soooo, I guess my progress will be a little slowed, but so far I have increased breast size about 1/4" in around 6 weeks.... So, slow but steady.

Someone asked me about vasodilators, and I'm glad I answered here, so someone could correct it. I'm glad I didn't mention hawthorn, which is said to be a vasodilator, but it gives a headache and a rush, suggesting it causes high blood pressure.

Lovely, it's great to hear thoughts from others.... I have to do a balancing act due to my heart condition. Every time I add something, I have to start out low and slow. That's just to make sure if there is a reaction, it's not a hospital or morgue trip. LOL

I have been taking PM extract for like 45 days now. Started out at 3 drops in milk 1x per day for like 2 weeks... No problem, so I am currently at 3 drops in morning and 3 drops at night. I think I have been at that for like a week. I will continue that for another week, and if no heart palpitations, or other issues, I will probably go to 3 drops x3 a day for a month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon