Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A good sign?

Question 

I've started Maca a month ago and well, nothing visible yet except increase in density and I can feel the tissue on places where it wasn't before, like it's spreading outwards.It used to be round just in middle of my breasts, now I can feel it on sides almost like bumpy roots.

Also, Maca affected my bum and gave me cellulite. :'(
Is it really possible to get rid of it exercising, I already eat healthy.?
And it seems my cycle lasts 31+ days. :-\

From what I understand cellulite is caused by weak muscles underneath the fat tissue. When the muscles aren't strong enough to support the fat tissue on top, it results in indentations on the skin. Even skinny people can have cellulite.
So based on this information, I really doubt the use of Maca has in giving you cellulite. But I cannot confirm this. It's just my opinion.
I believe cellulite can be reduced by exercise. Just focus on toning those certain areas. I have less cellulite now than before when I did more lower body exercises, such as squats with weights.

I know but I want it gone, ughhh. :'( I never had it before... :-\ I'll have to get me MSM and gelatin for collagen...

Gotu kola is supposed to be good for collagen production. It also improves circulation, and poor circulation is part of what causes cellulite.

(28-09-2014, 01:33 PM)Lunice Wrote:  I know but I want it gone, ughhh. :'( I never had it before... :-\ I'll have to get me MSM and gelatin for collagen...

You can also do a diy cellulite coffee scrub to help the area you're experiencing problems with.

(28-09-2014, 07:57 PM)Candace Wrote:  Gotu kola is supposed to be good for collagen production. It also improves circulation, and poor circulation is part of what causes cellulite.

Good find.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon