Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

(28-05-2014, 10:07 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Hellow
Im new here but I been reading and researching about how to grow boobs naturally, so, im going to show you a picture of 28 days of my own treament, my own program.
Im using contraception pills of the brand Watson Name Trivora 28, for about almost 3 years, so I decide to not have oral herbs, and make my own cream.
My cream have:
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica
(Im thinking of adding saw palmentto?)

Im using a cream that is for stretch marks and cellulitis

And im rubbing flaxseed oil

Cream 2 times daily on mornings after bath and nights after baths

Flaxseed 2 times daily on mornings after the cream gets dry and the same at nights

Im been doing this for about 28 days from may 1 to today may 28 2014

Do you think they grow?
Im 32b or 34b it depends on brands

I see them slightly grow and rounded/firm
I think it hepls me with my spot on skin problem

I know you were thinking about adding saw palmetto to your cream. Did you ever add it? Or was your cream made of red clover, fennel, and PM only?

(09-08-2014, 12:49 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(28-05-2014, 10:07 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  My cream have:
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica

I know you were thinking about adding saw palmetto to your cream. Did you ever add it? Or was your cream made of red clover, fennel, and PM only?

No, never got to add saw palmetto Smile
do you think I should add it?

Yeah, same here in most stores. It is hard to find small band sizes. What I did was I just recently ordered one cheap 28C bra through Ebay. Then I am going to try it on to see how it feels, and if that is my size, I can start to order nicer bras online (except I don't actually want to yet because I am hoping to grow and need a bigger bra!). I noticed some of the online stores have okay return policies, so if they don't fit when you try it on, you can always exchange or return it.

(09-08-2014, 01:28 AM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica

You've had amazing growth in such a short period of time. I wouldn't change it unless your growth has plateau. Do you massage with your cream throughout your cycle? Do you have to cycle topical PM?

I would be curious to know about whether we need to cycle PM too if it is in topical form. Never thought of that!

(09-08-2014, 02:33 AM)ruch Wrote:  I would be curious to know about whether we need to cycle PM too if it is in topical form. Never thought of that!

to answer your questions I use it all the month including the period, never had experienced spoting, or changes on my period.

(09-08-2014, 02:25 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 01:28 AM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica

You've had amazing growth in such a short period of time. I wouldn't change it unless your growth has plateau. Do you massage with your cream throughout your cycle? Do you have to cycle topical PM?

to answer your questions I use it all the month including the period, never had experienced spoting, or changes on my period

pic update!
good morning to everyone!
I see them more closely in the middle at the highest point

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great progress, congrats! Smile

your progress is quick and great! My boobs are similar to yours when you started (but my cup size is smaller) so I hope I end up with nice ones like you have now. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon