Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

Photo 

Hellow
Im new here but I been reading and researching about how to grow boobs naturally, so, im going to show you a picture of 28 days of my own treament, my own program.
Im using contraception pills of the brand Watson Name Trivora 28, for about almost 3 years, so I decide to not have oral herbs, and make my own cream.
My cream have:
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica
(Im thinking of adding saw palmentto?)

Im using a cream that is for stretch marks and cellulitis

And im rubbing flaxseed oil

Cream 2 times daily on mornings after bath and nights after baths

Flaxseed 2 times daily on mornings after the cream gets dry and the same at nights

Im been doing this for about 28 days from may 1 to today may 28 2014

Do you think they grow?
Im 32b or 34b it depends on brands

I see them slightly grow and rounded/firm
I think it hepls me with my spot on skin problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, they do seem to have gotten a bit bigger already! Nice work.

Its hard to see because the angle is a lot different but they look good and bigger than a b cup i would guess more of a c maybe more you look too slim for a 34 bandsize are you sure you wear the right size bra?
do you know your measurements? Wearing the right size can help nbe.

Thanks I hope they continue to grow :-)

(28-05-2014, 10:51 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Its hard to see because the angle is a lot different but they look good and bigger than a b cup i would guess more of a c maybe more you look too slim for a 34 bandsize are you sure you wear the right size bra?
do you know your measurements?

Well thw thing is that my back is big maybe thats why some times 34b but common size for me is 32b

(28-05-2014, 10:51 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Its hard to see because the angle is a lot different but they look good and bigger than a b cup i would guess more of a c maybe more you look too slim for a 34 bandsize are you sure you wear the right size bra?
do you know your measurements? Wearing the right size can help nbe.

If you can help me ... how do I get my measures? :-)

Using a measuring tape, measure loosely around the bust (fullest part) and very tightly around your ribcage right under your bust (exhale for this part).

(29-05-2014, 01:33 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Using a measuring tape, measure loosely around the bust (fullest part) and very tightly around your ribcage right under your bust (exhale for this part).

Thanks Im gona try it and post the measurement ;-) as soon as I get it.

To me, they definitely look bigger. What kind of massage technique are you using? And do you apply your cream all over your breasts?

(29-05-2014, 09:14 PM)nsas Wrote:  To me, they definitely look bigger. What kind of massage technique are you using? And do you apply your cream all over your breasts?

Breast massage technique that I use is rubbing the breast circular, the right breast wiseclock, the left counter clockwise, give in it presure but not alot to not hurt the breast having the arm a little far from the body. Before doing the massage I take a hot bath, then apply the cream and massage. I do the massage until the cream is dry then I leave the cream for about an half and hour and then apply the flaxseed, leave it for about half and hour then gentile dry it with a towel.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon