Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

(09-07-2014, 08:05 PM)AquaA Wrote:  This is crazy! From month to month there's a huge obvious difference! Can't believe how much an inch makes a difference, I gained 4 inches and the difference isn't as obvious as yours is. Lucky you! Your boobs are beautiful, enjoy them Smile

Yes!!!
Sometimes I think ... do they will stop to grow? Hope never!
I realized the difference on my t-shirts and my bras, sI the first time since I use bra that I feel that I can fill the bra :-)

(28-05-2014, 10:07 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Hellow
Im new here but I been reading and researching about how to grow boobs naturally, so, im going to show you a picture of 28 days of my own treament, my own program.
Im using contraception pills of the brand Watson Name Trivora 28, for about almost 3 years, so I decide to not have oral herbs, and make my own cream.
My cream have:
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica
(Im thinking of adding saw palmentto?)

Im using a cream that is for stretch marks and cellulitis

And im rubbing flaxseed oil

Cream 2 times daily on mornings after bath and nights after baths

Flaxseed 2 times daily on mornings after the cream gets dry and the same at nights

Im been doing this for about 28 days from may 1 to today may 28 2014

Do you think they grow?
Im 32b or 34b it depends on brands

I see them slightly grow and rounded/firm
I think it hepls me with my spot on skin problem
your progress has been amazing and in a short period of time as well. big congrats on your success. i wanted to make the same cream as you did. went to walmart today and came home empty handed. saw palmetto was in a gel cap. i thought they make it in capsules. i swore i had seen red clover before, but it's no longer available there. i never knew they make fennel capsules. i have fennel seeds. do you think i can just grind them in a coffee grinder? i might have to order all online. in that case, i have some greenbush extract left over. do you think it'll do the same thing as your cream? it contains fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. thanks and big congrats, again.

(17-07-2014, 07:14 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(28-05-2014, 10:07 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Hellow
Im new here but I been reading and researching about how to grow boobs naturally, so, im going to show you a picture of 28 days of my own treament, my own program.
Im using contraception pills of the brand Watson Name Trivora 28, for about almost 3 years, so I decide to not have oral herbs, and make my own cream.
My cream have:
Fennel
Red clover
Pueraria Mirifica
(Im thinking of adding saw palmentto?)

Im using a cream that is for stretch marks and cellulitis

And im rubbing flaxseed oil

Cream 2 times daily on mornings after bath and nights after baths

Flaxseed 2 times daily on mornings after the cream gets dry and the same at nights

Im been doing this for about 28 days from may 1 to today may 28 2014

Do you think they grow?
Im 32b or 34b it depends on brands

I see them slightly grow and rounded/firm
I think it hepls me with my spot on skin problem
your progress has been amazing and in a short period of time as well. big congrats on your success. i wanted to make the same cream as you did. went to walmart today and came home empty handed. saw palmetto was in a gel cap. i thought they make it in capsules. i swore i had seen red clover before, but it's no longer available there. i never knew they make fennel capsules. i have fennel seeds. do you think i can just grind them in a coffee grinder? i might have to order all online. in that case, i have some greenbush extract left over. do you think it'll do the same thing as your cream? it contains fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. thanks and big congrats, again.
Hellow
Thanks for your support :-)
You can find all what you need on capsules at vitamin world or at vitaminshoppe except for the pueraria mirifica, that you can only find it online, you can find it on ebay, but do your research, sometimes they try you to sell a diferent type of herb, theres various espicies of the pueraria herb, good luck ;-)

Hey _anksunamun! How's your growth going??? I'm wondering if this worked well for you still passing up a month or 2. Have you tried something else besides cream now?

(28-07-2014, 03:49 PM)jes2dasela Wrote:  Hey _anksunamun! How's your growth going??? I'm wondering if this worked well for you still passing up a month or 2. Have you tried something else besides cream now?

Yes, im using flaxseed oil for the massage
For now I have just been from may to june and june to july so for now two months and have always seen a grow, to be exactly 1 and a half inches per month, im going to add other ingredients to the cream.
;-)

incredible progress! your breasts look great, and definitely a big difference in a short time! i might try to make this cream too. i have been considering trying PM but am a little afraid of the oral version. do you think your breast growth is just from massage and the cream?

(29-07-2014, 08:20 AM)ruch Wrote:  incredible progress! your breasts look great, and definitely a big difference in a short time! i might try to make this cream too. i have been considering trying PM but am a little afraid of the oral version. do you think your breast growth is just from massage and the cream?

Hellow and thanks I love my breast they are very firm but soft to the touch :-)
Besides the cream and the massage Im having more calories on my diet, I'm using Boost plus that have 360 calories after lunch.

I would like to gain a bit more weight too (maybe 5 lb), so am trying to remember to have a protein smoothie everyday for the extra calories, among eating healthy fats, etc. Many years ago when I tried to gain weight, I used those Boost extra calorie drinks too. After a month, I gained 5 lbs but as soon as I stopped drinking them, I lost it again. I just have a fast metabolism.

(01-08-2014, 04:26 AM)ruch Wrote:  I would like to gain a bit more weight too (maybe 5 lb), so am trying to remember to have a protein smoothie everyday for the extra calories, among eating healthy fats, etc. Many years ago when I tried to gain weight, I used those Boost extra calorie drinks too. After a month, I gained 5 lbs but as soon as I stopped drinking them, I lost it again. I just have a fast metabolism.

Right now I am 123 pounds my goal is to reach 140, at least 135, I was on 115! Was the worst moment on my live, always feel sick and sleepy, now I feel much better, my Nbe program helps me to recover and to be more active, eat better, so its not just my boobs that grow, its my mind and my body too :-) im very happy :-)

Officially 34B Blush
Smile Wink Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon