Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

Wow they do look bigger already do you just measure in a bra mine are measure smaller in a bra.
The bikini top is really nice Smile

OH MY GOSH!
You have HUGE boobs! Big Grin
And you want them bigger?
Great to hear that you respond well to your programm.
I think massage will do a perkier look, japanese massage is known to make them rounder, fuller on top.

(15-06-2014, 04:46 AM)bustybride Wrote:  It's been a while since I posted this. Here is an update pic (progress) I am responding very well to the PROGRAM! :-) Yay!
[Image: k24UgPAl.jpg]

crumbs !! that is is fast growth !! congrats .

(15-06-2014, 11:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow they do look bigger already do you just measure in a bra mine are measure smaller in a bra.
The bikini top is really nice Smile

I measure larger without bra as well the reason I am measuring in a bra now is so that if I want to I can post pics on here. I would post bare boobies! :-) so I adjusted my signature also to reflect measurements in bra... Thanks girl! I have always loved your avatar pic by the way! :-)

(15-06-2014, 11:47 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  OH MY GOSH!
You have HUGE boobs! Big Grin
And you want them bigger?
Great to hear that you respond well to your programm.
I think massage will do a perkier look, japanese massage is known to make them rounder, fuller on top.

Uhuccup, thanks! They aren't really that big, to me at least :-) however, the idea wasn't to make them larger, they are fuller, rounder and closer to what I am wanting after starting NBE, a side effect is that they are also bigger. I am actually enjoying that though even though it wasn't my original goal. After actually seeing an increas in size it motivated me to go a but larger...

(15-06-2014, 04:46 AM)bustybride Wrote:  It's been a while since I posted this. Here is an update pic (progress) I am responding very well to the PROGRAM! :-) Yay!

Suddenly, i realized how small my boobs are Dodgy Yours are perfect Wink

(01-07-2014, 01:18 PM)Diannette Wrote:  

Suddenly, i realized how small my boobs are Dodgy Yours are perfect Wink

Aww... thanks for the compliment...

I guess this means I should try PM, lol!

Congrats on your progress!! Cool

ETA: Oops! I'm referring to your newer bust measurement of 45.5"... :p

(20-07-2014, 04:59 AM)nat861 Wrote:  I guess this means I should try PM, lol!

Congrats on your progress!! Cool

ETA: Oops! I'm referring to your newer bust measurement of 45.5"... :p

Aww thank you so much! :-)
Oh yeah, haven't updated this thread for a while as I'm no longer a noob LOL here is the most recent pic...

[Image: 6g1rlyK.jpg]

My goal starting out with NBE was never to increase my breast size, however in the process of starting my program to perk up my breasts I have experienced considerable increase in size. The twins are bigger and perkier however not as perky as I was aiming for. I do see improvements and I know due to their size and volume I am fighting gravity. I am happier with their overall shape and perkiness and knowing that I can continue working on them is amazing. I was told when I started by some members that I may be hooked on growth and darn it I think I am! I am enjoying the size increase and hoping to grow more as I continue to work on perkiness. Seeing the numbers change on the tape measure is awesome and I find myself hoping for another quarter inch. What happened? I only wanted to be perkier! I have reached and possibly passes my goal but can't tell until my cycle is over and monthly swelling settles, and I still want to continue my program full speed ahead. I have a lot of time alone in my apartment and NBE has become a hobby and something I look forward to everyday. I want to continue posting pics of measuring with the tape measure showing increases! I would be bummed if I didn't and feel a challenge to continue growing. I don't think I can get much bigger I mean this has to platue right? I don't know why I'm typing this I guess I just wanted to get it off my chest LOL Comments and thoughts welcome... :-) sorry for rambling and excuse grammar and spelling, English is my second language.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon