Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

Hello group, I am new to this forum and new to forums in general! So please excuse my ignorance! I am recently married and my hubby says he loves my figure, me? Not so much... LOL

I guess I shall start by listing my measurements.

Bust 44"
Underbust 33.5"
Waist 29"
hips 35"

Dress size 6-8
Bra 34HH/J

Age 29

I am here because I would like my breasts to be fuller, rounder and more projected youthful look, if that means larger then thats fine too, they look their best during my cycle, however wouldn't mind the girls being a bit bigger and gaining some size as well ;-) I hope to learn a lot here and try some new products. Looking for something to take orally, not a fan of creams and lotions or pumps etc. Thank you!
Busty Bride

[Image: iknVEc1l.jpg]

We have the same bust measurement but yours look much bigger my shoulders are wider I'm sort of hoping for a bit off the waist and a bit more to the breasts im using ainterol pueraria it gave them a lovely shape and size so far I also found this massage after only a week I noticed more perky and round I do all of them not just c+ http://www.femfigure.com/index.php?main_page=page_3
Then I noogle with xxl cups.
Chest exercises help with lifting and shaping too.
Good luck your so lucky to start at 44 in I grew mine from 36in which on me was flat.
You have my goal size though even though for me to look so big I would need 50 in haha

(20-05-2014, 08:07 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  We have the same bust measurement but I bet yours look bigger I'm sort of hoping for a bit off the waist and a bit more to the breasts im using ainterol pueraria it gave them a lovely shape and size so far I also found this massage after only a week I noticed more perky and round I do all of them not just c+ http://www.femfigure.com/index.php?main_page=page_3
Then I noogle with xxl cups.
Chest exercises help with lifting and shaping too.
Good luck your so lucky to start at 44 in I grew mine from 36in.

Awesome! Thanks for the nice reply. Can I ask what bra you are in? Before I got married I didn't care about my boobs and my husband says they are gems! LOL I used to wear a 40DD because that was all I could find on the rack and looking back now it was ridiculous! Now that I am trying real bras closer to my size. It has been hit and miss ordering online, I have been trying Curvy Kate in a 34J and seem to be happy with that for now but still always looking for that amazing bra... what about you?

I edited after i saw your pic wow!
Yes I used to find a cup that fit then sew the band smaller your bra looks a good fit really.
I live in Spain bra sizing is very bad only 32-38 a-d most places surprisingly I can still get away braless or with a bralet.

Your boobs are just beautiful! What is your body type?

(20-05-2014, 08:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I edited after i saw your pic wow!
Yes I used to find a cup that fit then sew the band smaller your bra looks a good fit really.
I live in Spain bra sizing is very bad only 32-38 a-d most places surprisingly I can still get away braless or with a bralet.

Thank you! What did you edit?

(20-05-2014, 08:49 PM)danim Wrote:  Your boobs are just beautiful! What is your body type?

I am not sure what you mean, body type I am 5'5" tall? How do I know this, I am new to all this... Sorry :-)

(20-05-2014, 08:58 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

I wrote my post before you added a pic

(20-05-2014, 09:03 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(20-05-2014, 08:58 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

I wrote my post before you added a pic

OH I SEE! So you were able to increase your bust? Thats awesome, and your butt too? My butt looks small compared to my boobs LOL could use some more junk in the trunk specially if my boobs are going to be getting larger...

here is a side view as well, want them much rounder and fuller AS YOU CAN SEE!!! I know the bra has something to do with it too but still... Looking to make noticeable improvements on these girls... Huh[Image: f6dAy77l.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon