Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to detect growth

I get ONLY luteal swelling. When my bbt (body basal temperature) is high my boobs hurt like crazy, I can barely touch them. As soon as my bbt drops (2-3 days before my period) my boobs do not hurt anymore. Makes me wonder if I grow only from progesterone? Huh

My boobs always seem to shrink and get very soft (I hate that) after my period.

(19-05-2014, 05:47 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Let's talk about growth sensations and growth spurts. How do you grow, gradually or in growth spurts? When do you usually notice or which phase?
Do you believe tingles and soreness are always associated to growth?
Let's share notes Smile

Il start by sharing my "observations", I got 2 growth spurts on the 3rd day of my period. I'd get no luteal swelling then on my 3rd day of my period, my boobs get super heavy and big, and it doesn't go down.

I noticed during the follicular phases of these growth cycles, I get tingles and itchiness. As if my skin is stretching and also some kind of pain from inside my boobs. My boobs always seem to shrink or get saggy on the luteal phase of the growth cycles.

I also noticed that if I massage my breast while aroused, I get tingles and major swelling after that.

When you say you got the growth spurts, were they measureable growths and did they happen overnight or over a few days? When I think of growth spurts I think of sudden growth. I don't know how tingling feels like, but occasionally I get pain in my breasts, but no growth spurts thus far:-(

I would grow about an inch overnight, it just gets super heavy and bigger on the 3rd and it stays. I think I'm experiencing my 3rd growth spurt. My period ended 2 days ago and the heaviness and swelling I got during my period still hasn't gone down. Actually the inward sides have filled up. Will wait a week before I measure or take another picture. I'm so anti-measuring though, I prefer visual judgement and bra difference.

Not everyone experiences growth spurts, some grow gradually as in little by little so that makes it harder for them to notice since they get used to their new size everyday. That's why I wanted to start this post so that everyone can share their growth observations so we would understand more what's happening and not get frustrated at times.

I guess I grow gradually, though I do swell and shrink with my cycle. Also, I never really felt any sensations. It's been like ninja growth!

okay so the other day my bf massaged one of my breasts and it looks all flat and less full than the other. Other is lifted, beautiful and perky.Other just looks flabby. growth symptom or issue here?

Hmmmm.....let's see if I can remember each stage. The first stage was immediate because I noogle and that was an instant, new firmness. That was how I knew this was going to be good. After a few months I began noticing growth on the sides. Since then I have noticed top growth mostly and more and more cleavage. Areolas grew too but I think noogle has a lot to do with that. After the top growth they FINALLY began emerging outward. Hardly though it seems since the measuring tape isn't budging much. But what I haven't gained in protrusion I've gained in overall fullness and a far larger diameter.

The absolute most recent is even higher top growth, like practically right below my shoulders. I have been working very hard on this though. I am noticing even with a very supportive bra that there is a great heaviness and jiggle to them that I never had either. Everything has just become effortless and I am so happy!

Itchiness and Soreness.
But I also grew when I felt this weak or when I even felt nothing from both.
But in general my signs that something is working for is that my breasts are itchy and/or sore. It's strange: Whenever I add a new thing to my programm and my breasts are itchy and/or sore the next day(s) I know it's working for me Tongue

I never felt this during puberty. But I love it Big Grin

Growth sensations of this month:
My boobs are super tingly as if the skin is stretching. sometimes the tingling gets so bad as if someone is tickling me from inside my boobs, makes me giggle, how weird. I'm also experiencing random painful swelling (not luteal since I'm on day 9 of follicular). I'm also very boob conscious more than usual. It's as if the touch and pressure receptors from inside my boobs keep getting stimulated. I definitely think my body is responding to PM.

Will update with more growth detection in luteal phase and hopefully some measuring difference after this cycle!

The first week I didn't have nearly as much tingling and discomfort as I have since Sunday onwards. Last week I have mild growth sensations. On Sunday and Monday I had quite a few stronger aches around the outer portion of my breasts. Especially during and right after massages. There's more tingling and aches deeper behind the nipple and around.

I'm not one to take out a measuring tape each day, because of my weight fluctuating (loosing the last of my baby weight). I just cup my breasts and look at how much spills over my hand, and that's as much as I'll allow for now. My left boob is way more of a grower than right, so I've been spending extra time massaging the left and giving it a little more tlc (don't tell the right one, it might get jealous).

My growth seems to be gradual. When I first started NB my breasts got sore, tingly and tender but that was within the first 2-3 weeks. Since then I haven't really felt any indication of growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon