Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to detect growth

Let's talk about growth sensations and growth spurts. How do you grow, gradually or in growth spurts? When do you usually notice or which phase?
Do you believe tingles and soreness are always associated to growth?
Let's share notes Smile

Il start by sharing my "observations", I got 2 growth spurts on the 3rd day of my period. I'd get no luteal swelling then on my 3rd day of my period, my boobs get super heavy and big, and it doesn't go down.

I noticed during the follicular phases of these growth cycles, I get tingles and itchiness. As if my skin is stretching and also some kind of pain from inside my boobs. My boobs always seem to shrink or get saggy on the luteal phase of the growth cycles.

I also noticed that if I massage my breast while aroused, I get tingles and major swelling after that.

You are way more observant than me!

I'll just say what I've noticed.

Itching a lot.
Sometimes I feel the same feeling I did when my milk would come in. Almost like "let down." Not a pleasant feeling, but hopefully it means growth.
Soreness, sometimes very sore.
My breast tissue started out feeling kinda fiberous and empty. Now it is soft and pillowy. Sometimes I wake up with very heavy, firm feeling breasts.

I've had changes/growth over the past month, so I guess those sensations can be attributed as signs.

Good post AA. I always wondered what the telltale signs are. I will be watching with baited breath...Wink

(19-05-2014, 07:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Good post AA. I always wondered what the telltale signs are. I will be watching with baited breath...Wink

I simply can't stop staring at your avatar! So beautiful Ella! I'm sure your husband can't keep his hands off you with this major cleavage.
I also always wondered what everyone was feeling and used to obsessively google what teens are feeling during puberty to see if I can relate haha

Wishinandhopin great info. That's definitely going to help NBE mamas that are looking for growth signs. I love the feeling of heavy firm breasts, it makes me feel so sexy.

I don't think I've ever had a growth spurt.... sigh......

(19-05-2014, 07:59 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(19-05-2014, 07:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Good post AA. I always wondered what the telltale signs are. I will be watching with baited breath...Wink

I simply can't stop staring at your avatar! So beautiful Ella! I'm sure your husband can't keep his hands off you with this major cleavage.
I also always wondered what everyone was feeling and used to obsessively google what teens are feeling during puberty to see if I can relate haha

Wishinandhopin great info. That's definitely going to help NBE mamas that are looking for growth signs. I love the feeling of heavy firm breasts, it makes me feel so sexy.

Thanks Aqua Smile I look at it and don't think its me either lol Not many bras give me that look I tell you! Thanks again x

(19-05-2014, 08:01 PM)Karren Wrote:  I don't think I've ever had a growth spurt.... sigh......

So you just grew over time with no tell tale signs??? I only saw your pics for the first time last week. I said to myself "@$&**&!!!" Smile

Translated = "WOW"

Thanks Ella.... Just slow and continuous growth...... No pains or signs.... though my breasts are itching like crazy this week.... because I over did it last week and now they are healing....

(19-05-2014, 08:26 PM)Karren Wrote:  Thanks Ella.... Just slow and continuous growth...... No pains or signs.... though my breasts are itching like crazy this week.... because I over did it last week and now they are healing....

Well that's good to hear. I just have random itches scratches, niggles in no particular order . Yes don't be too hard on those babies.
I haven't been able to noogle for what feels like forever, sick child at home so no time to myself.

(19-05-2014, 08:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well that's good to hear. I just have random itches scratches, niggles in no particular order . Yes don't be too hard on those babies.
I haven't been able to noogle for what feels like forever, sick child at home so no time to myself.

Awww.... no fun for either of you!... I had a nasty cold that's just starting to subside.... and gave it to my wife....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon