Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to detect growth

(10-07-2014, 11:07 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  My growth seems to be gradual. When I first started NB my breasts got sore, tingly and tender but that was within the first 2-3 weeks. Since then I haven't really felt any indication of growth.

I think you need to alternate between herbs that act on prolactin, progesterone, and estrogen. The growth probably stopped because the effects that caused growth also desensitized the receptors that slowed further growth from happening. Alternating or using them together helps re-sensitize the receptors.

Progestogens are supposed to be at their peak during luteal; and a smaller amount of estrogen makes an impact here.
Prolactin and IGF-1 makes more effect during menstruation.
Estrogen usually peaks during ovulation, but too much here may be unnecessary.

Additional phytoestrogenic, phytoprogestins, and prolactin make more impact during the time when the other hormone is supposed to be at its peak.

I haven't had a hormone test done (yet, I'm still hoping to). Can I start adding in herbs before having mine tested or will I mess things up?

Btw, I should probably clarify: I have had SOME growth since then it just seemed to be a lot more and happened a lot faster early on when I had soreness and all. I think I'm overall just over an inch bigger than when I started 5 months ago...

I didn't realize so many of you experience tingling or other sensations during "growth spurts". As a teenager (perhaps an average teenager), I've grown since I was 10 (38A at 12, 36B at 13). I could only remember feeling a little itchy on my chest, and I told my friend, who said it means they're growing. Additionally, I used to get sore nipples during my period that would hurt if I pushed them in, but I don't remember having that for at least a year. My hormone levels have also drastically changed since last year.

All this is great to know! Thanks for contributing your knowledge!

My boobs always get really sore right when I wake up.
I used to get a few tingles in them throughout the day. But this was very on again off again.
I started to feel the tingles again last week and now this week my boobs have been SO sore in the mornings! I hope this means I'm growing Big GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon