Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else into makeup?

Im not into make up, i think there's too much chemicals in them. I have to be careful not to damage my skin

im not into shampoos either , i wash my hair with natural olive oil soap . lol

I have chemical phobia and lots of allergies !!

Bonita you have a very pretty face, you don't need any make up. Smile

(21-05-2014, 03:18 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You both look stunning I wish I could be a bit more high maintenance all I do is wash and moisturise so I end up looking so plain and my hair is uncontrollable.
See any suggestions would be fun I always look paler in photos I'm really light tan colour.
I can do other people s make up but I never know what is good on me.

Ooooo!!!! PRETTY!!!! You don't need make-up!! You're beautiful just the way you are!!

(19-05-2014, 05:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You are SO beautiful! I'm blown away. Just....argh. Like you even need makeup!

They're all amazing, but I like the last pic the best. I'm jealous. Seriously.Blush

Anyways, what was this thread about? Makeup? Oh yeah, SOME of us need to wear it. Tongue

Your makeup does look well-done though. Myself, I really don't know what I'm doing, just been going off trial and error for over 15 years. Eye shadow is the toughest part. It's so easy to end up with too much or too little. Any tips?

I always apply slightly more than I want because it will look perfect by the time I get to where I am going. Also, placement is everything! My every-day eyes are something like a nude shimmer on the lid, a light brown in the crease, and the same nude shimmer under my brow bone.

Oh! And brushes make a HUGE difference. A flat brush for packing on the shadow on your lid and a fluffy blending brush for applying darker colors to the crease. Those little applicators most shadows come with are garbage.

ALSO! For those of you wanting to try makeup out (even though you are gorgeous without it!)... and for makeup addicts like Karren and myself.

ELF cosmetics is having a BOGO sale. I LOVE them and this is coming from someone who buys a lot of high-end stuff when I can afford it. I mean for $1+ for makeup you can't beat it.

LOL...I have a whole box of ELF stuff...I really like most of it. Smile

I love make up, but I'm really lazy so I usually just put on foundation or moisturizer and mascara. Ooh, and lipstick/gloss/balm--bright reds and plums, lighter colors make me look...unwell.

You all look amazing, by the way! Bonita, your skin is incredible O.O. I wouldn't know how to put them on, but Karren, I want those red eyelashes. And echapman, you're simply gorgeous, whether you're going for the natural look or something bolder!

Aaww thanks any ideas for makeup that would work on my face I'm sure most of you know better than me?
My new favourite skin thing is lemon juice and msm before moisturising works on my cleavage too.

(26-05-2014, 01:00 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Aaww thanks any ideas for makeup that would work on my face I'm sure most of you know better than me?
My new favourite skin thing is lemon juice and msm before moisturising works on my cleavage too.

I would say you don't need ANY make-up!!

Does anyone else like special effects makeup? I LOVE it. I make my own prosthetics and everything.

zombie + edward scissorhands!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon