Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else into makeup?

I figured that with so many of us into modifying ourselves that maybe there were others here that were as obsessed with makeup as me?

Posting some looks I've done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love make up but I'm really bad at putting it on Dodgy so I usually go without

(19-05-2014, 03:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  I figured that with so many of us into modifying ourselves that maybe there were others here that were as obsessed with makeup as me?

WOW!!!! PRETTY NICE!!!!
I've tried lipstick a few times, on one hand, I like it, on the other, I don't. It feels pretty greasy on my lips and I can practically FEEL zits popping up in the corners of my mouth and I'm not thrilled with having that smell under my nose all the time. There was another reason I didn't like it, something to do with eating, I think, but I've forgotten what it is.
I've tried eyeliner and thought of using all the time no matter what mode I'm in. (A local band we used to play with called, Trash Vegas and then later, The Ultimatics, have all worn eyeliner 24/7 for the past 30 years!! Sadly, two members of the band have died in the past 12 years, one just last month.) So, if they can wear it all the time, whether they're doing band stuff or not, no reason I can't. I just don't have the hand of it. I'm not much of an artist as far as drawing it concerned. I don't want a lot, just a hint of it. Also, having this huge nose and longish face (think: Todd Rundgren), I think eyeliner will make it look worse than it already does.

(19-05-2014, 03:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  I figured that with so many of us into modifying ourselves that maybe there were others here that were as obsessed with makeup as me?

And, let me just add: You're BEAUTIFUL!!!! And such great sexy hair!!!!

Sounds like you need a lip stain or a matte lipstick! They can be a little drying but as long as you exfoliate beforehand you'll be good to go! I don't think eyeliner would bring out your nose. I doubt it is as big as you think it is but if it bothers you you can always contour it to make it appear smaller! Also if you just want a touch of it you can use a black eyeshadow and press it into your lash line with an angled eyeliner brush.

And thank you Big Grin I've since chopped all my hair off haha. It's too humid and I went from big sexy hair to is she homeless or has she recently been struck by lightening?

And some more pics I've found

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are SO beautiful! I'm blown away. Just....argh. Like you even need makeup!

They're all amazing, but I like the last pic the best. I'm jealous. Seriously.Blush

Anyways, what was this thread about? Makeup? Oh yeah, SOME of us need to wear it. Tongue

Your makeup does look well-done though. Myself, I really don't know what I'm doing, just been going off trial and error for over 15 years. Eye shadow is the toughest part. It's so easy to end up with too much or too little. Any tips?

(19-05-2014, 04:53 AM)echapman Wrote:  Sounds like you need a lip stain or a matte lipstick! They can be a little drying but as long as you exfoliate beforehand you'll be good to go! I don't think eyeliner would bring out your nose. I doubt it is as big as you think it is but if it bothers you you can always contour it to make it appear smaller! Also if you just want a touch of it you can use a black eyeshadow and press it into your lash line with an angled eyeliner brush.

And thank you Big Grin I've since chopped all my hair off haha. It's too humid and I went from big sexy hair to is she homeless or has she recently been struck by lightening?

And some more pics I've found

Still VERY pretty!! Thanks for the tips!! Can I have your hair??

You look like a doll! Seriously! Very nice.
Im very girley and into makeup too but I just don't know how to do myself up nice though, no idea what really suits me lol
I have nice eyes so I try to make them stand out but the colours elude me somewhat

Really pretty echapman! I'm super obsessed with makeup.... taught myself over the years and ended up a moderator and jr admin on a womens makeup forum for a couple years.....

Oh echapman you are gorgeous!!

And karren I love the red lashes!!

I like makeup but I can never get smokey eyes right. Sigh. I like watching tutorials but never get them right either. I use to work in the front line and had to wear make up every day but since my new job I haven't bothered to put on any. I kinda lost touch....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon