Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need ur HELP!

(14-05-2014, 05:16 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  There is a lot of plastic surgery marketing online, and a lot of attempts to hide non-invasive ways. There is some scientific research and other evidence that can prove effectiveness of natural ways.

My problem is my simple engineer brain has to go back and derive everything from scratch before I believe anything! lol

You're right karren If i were a surgeon i would say NBE doesnt work .. But could you till me your routine, how did u start? Any tip!

(14-05-2014, 06:07 PM)Flatchestedgurl12 Wrote:  You're right karren If i were a surgeon i would say NBE doesnt work .. But could you till me your routine, how did u start? Any tip!

I started about 3 years ago with some basic herbs that did nothing for me.... My medication blocks Prolactin which also blocks any estrogen type activity.... so I started experimenting with pumping.... building my own based on Brava and Noogle designs... but customized for my not so feminine body... I pump an hour or more a day... usually split into two sessions... massage in the morning in the shower.... some days I pump longer... even did a few 12 hour marathons.... but it works for me...

Wow karen 12 hour marathons! I'm happy to get the thing off after a hour I just watch TV and pump.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon