Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need ur HELP!

I am new to NBE, i dont know from where i have to start my journey, i am 23 yrs old, from Egypt, my bust size is 32 AA. I am very depressed Sad i cant handle with this size. I want to be 32 C cup.. Is this possible!? How could i start my journey. N.B: i cant buy PM or supplements like this. I want a plan consists of massage teq, with exercises and noogling.
Thanks in advance

First off, welcome!! You've come to the right place!! I'm sure SOMEBODY here can point you in the right direction!
Secondly: One thing you ALL need to remember is that they are JUST breasts!!!! How big or small they are does NOT make you any more or less of a woman!! MILLIONS of women have small ones and they get along perfectly fine in life!! So, DON'T be depressed! :-) Be YOU!!

Yes I think you can do it with just pumping and massage see jeniferlove and Karen they grew from mainly pumping and massage but it does take time with a pump longer than supplements I think karen went from under an a to a c in 2 years just pumping a hour 5-6 days a week so it really has to become a part of your beauty routine.
Look at the noogleberry forums too.
Are there any herbs you can get? Because there are things you can just buy at a store like fenugreek or spearmint, there is a section of breast foods too.
Good luck with nbe if you don't give up you will see results.
Another thing that might help is check your bmi is healthy if its too low gain a bit of weight.

Thanks for both of you, i would like to adapt well routin plan, any sugesstions! Which kind of massage teq. Should i adapt?

I still pump an hour a day or so.... just part of my daily routine now like Bonita said... It is slow but if you have the time and are willing to do it every day you will grow!

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/6467 says pumping works but marginally and slowly.

(14-05-2014, 04:37 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/6467 says pumping works but marginally and slowly.

If I was a plastic surgeon I'd say it didn't work too! lol

(14-05-2014, 04:44 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(14-05-2014, 04:37 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/6467 says pumping works but marginally and slowly.

If I was a plastic surgeon I'd say it didn't work too! lol

Haha. There is a lot of that on the internet, however, at least this one says pumping has merit. I'd think a plastic surgeon would want to hide that study too.

I don't believe anything I read online any more.... except here.... we have no hidden addenda! lol

There is a lot of plastic surgery marketing online, and a lot of attempts to hide non-invasive ways. There is some scientific research and other evidence that can prove effectiveness of natural ways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon