Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Based on my current size and shape (NSFW pics incl), is my current program okay?

Question 

Hello all! Long-time lurker finally threw all my chips in and am ready to start!

I've posted my hormone test results here before.

Having looked through the forums, I know there's been some controversy about the Flat2Fab program by L. Sorelle, but I'm basing my program off of her suggestions.

Quick stats:
Height: 5'0
Weight: 93lbs

Before

Boobie stats:
Bra: 32B (Victoria's Secret)/28D
Bust: 31"
Under: 26"
Above: 30"

Goal:
28FF (Might as well shoot for the stars! I'll be happy with any growth or firmness.)

It's a fact that I have PMS w mood swings and the like. I also have on-and-off dandruff, and I'm kinda hoping that at the very least this will help soothe that ailment.

My arsenal:
Estrogen - PM (500mg)
Progesterone - Progesterone cream + Fenugreek liquid
Prolactin - Fenugreek capsules (610mg)
Misc - Saw Palmetto capsules (450mg) &
GABA capsules (750mg)

Noogleberry starter kit on its way

Are Lucille's suggestions on how to use each herb/how to chi massage more or less good to start with? 3 capsules daily, start with PM for days 1-2, then fenugreek 3-4, then SP 5+? I'm planning on taking GABA every other day or so.

On weight gain
Lucille's program suggests I have a BMI of at least 19, which would mean I'd need to gain at least 4lbs by the time my cycle starts... which is in about a week!! Planning on slamming down protein shakes and eating as much as possible.

How does this sound girls?

Herbs should work because you are a good size and shape
But your not clearly not 32b you look more like a small d that band size is 6 inches too big which means the cups are too small never measure at vs they are one of the worst you would be better off braless the wrong bra is very bad for breasts.
Your about a 28d try not to go bigger on the band.
If you follow flat to fsb also check on the forum that the advice is correct if you aren't sure but most people don't buy it as all advice and much more is free here.
So I don't know what you mean by Lucille advice? But if you look through program section you can compare to see.
Try to gain some weight is a good idea but you can start then gain weight you don't need to wait.
If your not on birth control only cycling- only taking pm from day 1- 14 is recommended.

thanks BonitaDDs!

Alright, so I'll plan on using the PM for days 1-14 and Fenugreek for days 15-28, morning and night. PC massaging and noogling daily. Can't wait for my products to arrive!

Those are beautiful.

Feeling a little discouraged now.

My modest attempt at NBE is starting from nothing. You already have a nice pair to begin with.

Hopefully I can find someone who also had 28AAA and some success growing those.

(10-12-2014, 10:57 PM)ophelia Wrote:  Those are beautiful.

Feeling a little discouraged now.

My modest attempt at NBE is starting from nothing. You already have a nice pair to begin with.

Hopefully I can find someone who also had 28AAA and some success growing those.

What are your measurements?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon