Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Extract?

(19-05-2014, 05:00 AM)nsas Wrote:  Alright, ladies. Which fenugreek oil are you using? Can I boil the seeds and use the water as an extract? I really want to try this but I bought so many things to try that I really can't afford to buy anymore.

I bought Botanic Choice Fenugreek Seed Herbal Supplement Liquid from Walgreens. It's only sold online and it costs about $10 with shipping but it's been working well so far!

(21-05-2014, 05:04 PM)colemansara176 Wrote:  
(19-05-2014, 05:00 AM)nsas Wrote:  Alright, ladies. Which fenugreek oil are you using? Can I boil the seeds and use the water as an extract? I really want to try this but I bought so many things to try that I really can't afford to buy anymore.

I bought Botanic Choice Fenugreek Seed Herbal Supplement Liquid from Walgreens. It's only sold online and it costs about $10 with shipping but it's been working well so far!

Thank you. I'll be checking that out. I tired to make my own extract. The odor the seeds emit was sickening awful.

(21-05-2014, 08:13 PM)nsas Wrote:  

Thank you. I'll be checking that out. I tired to make my own extract. The odor the seeds emit was sickening awful.

No problem! Keep us updated on your progress. Happy Growing!

(16-05-2014, 04:16 AM)colemansara176 Wrote:  Update!... It's been a little over two weeks now, I've been mixing fenugreek with olive oil and massaging onto my breasts twice a day. I have definitely noticed an increase in size and fullness.
FrenchBoobs, you said that you saw an inch increase in one week which is about what I saw. I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon but I'm just curious as to if you lost that inch after stopping? Did they go back to their original size or have they stayed larger? Thanks.

How long do u massage

How any inches did you grow with fenugreek oil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon