Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Extract?

Has anyone had any luck with growth by massaging their breasts with a combination of fenugreek and lotion? I just started a few days ago and I'm a little skeptical. Some posts I've seen say it does work and others say it doesn't. I'm only a 32A and I just really want to go up a cup size. If anyone has seen any growth how much was it? And how long did it take until it became noticeable? Thanks!

Like any other herb or lotions, it will work differently as every body is unique. I've seen some people who react quickly to fg and some took longer.

I can't advise you how long it may take you to grow a cup size. If you decide to go w fg and other lotion do update us on your growth! Happy growing!

(05-05-2014, 08:26 PM)colemansara176 Wrote:  Has anyone had any luck with growth by massaging their breasts with a combination of fenugreek and lotion? I just started a few days ago and I'm a little skeptical. Some posts I've seen say it does work and others say it doesn't. I'm only a 32A and I just really want to go up a cup size. If anyone has seen any growth how much was it? And how long did it take until it became noticeable? Thanks!

yes me. I started last week but i had to stop after being diagnosed with (costochondritis- chest bone pain). But that's only me who has this because i am defficient in vitamin D.

I grew one inch in one week =) dont give up.

i mix fenugreek oil with olive oil and massage it

(06-05-2014, 02:53 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  yes me. I started last week but i had to stop after being diagnosed with (costochondritis- chest bone pain). But that's only me who has this because i am defficient in vitamin D.

I grew one inch in one week =) dont give up.

i mix fenugreek oil with olive oil and massage it

That's awesome! Sorry to hear you had to stop though. I'm already noticing that my breasts feel heavier but they don't really look much different. Is this what happened to you?

And I will definitely have to keep you updated on my progress!

Update!... It's been a little over two weeks now, I've been mixing fenugreek with olive oil and massaging onto my breasts twice a day. I have definitely noticed an increase in size and fullness.
FrenchBoobs, you said that you saw an inch increase in one week which is about what I saw. I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon but I'm just curious as to if you lost that inch after stopping? Did they go back to their original size or have they stayed larger? Thanks.

I lost it lol

it was 31 inch but when i stopped rubing, the growth stoped.

Definetly going to re start again

Alright, ladies. Which fenugreek oil are you using? Can I boil the seeds and use the water as an extract? I really want to try this but I bought so many things to try that I really can't afford to buy anymore.

(19-05-2014, 05:00 AM)nsas Wrote:  Alright, ladies. Which fenugreek oil are you using? Can I boil the seeds and use the water as an extract? I really want to try this but I bought so many things to try that I really can't afford to buy anymore.

You could drink water/eat seeds and still massage might work better but you can always try it topically.

(19-05-2014, 10:05 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(19-05-2014, 05:00 AM)nsas Wrote:  Alright, ladies. Which fenugreek oil are you using? Can I boil the seeds and use the water as an extract? I really want to try this but I bought so many things to try that I really can't afford to buy anymore.

You could drink water/eat seeds and still massage might work better but you can always try it topically.

That's what I've been doing for over a month now. No growth so far.

Try to do it more a month is still short time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon