Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What bra size do I look like

yep, i agree you look more like an A than AA. If you can measure 1) around your chest just above breasts (right about under your arm pit) 2) around the widest part.f breasts, usually across nipple and 3) right below breasts, snug to ribcage.

witht these measurements we should be able to help :-)

i myself have worked in the lingerie business and can help answer your or anyone elses bra fit queations. feel free to pm me if oud like :-)

(03-05-2014, 11:27 PM)danim Wrote:  You look like an AA

how big do my boobs look now

http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8355

(09-05-2014, 06:34 PM)Intrigue414 Wrote:  yep, i agree you look more like an A than AA. If you can measure 1) around your chest just above breasts (right about under your arm pit) 2) around the widest part.f breasts, usually across nipple and 3) right below breasts, snug to ribcage.

witht these measurements we should be able to help :-)

i myself have worked in the lingerie business and can help answer your or anyone elses bra fit queations. feel free to pm me if oud like :-)

how big do my boobs look like now

(08-05-2014, 07:36 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 04:14 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I think you look like a small A. Not AA though, you have some boobage there for sure

&& You have nice nipples!

I agree with OoS. You MIGHT be AA though, but you look more A to me. We'd need to know your measurements to be able to calculate band size guesses.

Most useful most often are underbust tight as you can go, bust hanging while leaning over and loosely measured, and above the bust as tight as you can go. This tells us both the taper of your rib cage and the width of it where your bra band will go.

DON'T wear anything while taking these measurements!

(16-11-2014, 08:26 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

Between a A and a B. They are bigger

Um no one can give you an honest answer but yourself. People that say AA have no knowledge about bra size. Too many women wear the wrong size. Some women with AA's can look flat but others will look bigger. It all depends on the band size, the cup size and height.

The last time I measured myself, I was a 28DD and most guys that have seen my boobs think I'm a C cup. 28DD is a sister size of 30D/32C/34B/36A so not that big and I'm 5'1 1/2. Also, my right breast is slightly bigger than the left breast.

Measure evenly and directly under the bust. That is the band size.

Measure the bust at the fullest. Not too loose but not too tight.

Subtract the underbust measurement from the bust measurement. The difference will equal the cup size.

0 inch difference is AA
1 inch difference is A
2 inch difference is B
3 inch difference is C
4 inch difference is D

For example if you measure 27 under the bust, round up to 28.
If you measure 30 at the fullest part of the bust that would make you a 28C

(19-11-2014, 08:44 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  The last time I measured myself, I was a 28DD and most guys that have seen my boobs think I'm a C cup. 28DD is a sister size of 30D/32C/34B/36A so not that big and I'm 5'1 1/2. Also, my right breast is slightly bigger than the left breast.

Subtract the underbust measurement from the bust measurement. The difference will equal the cup size.

0 inch difference is AA
1 inch difference is A
2 inch difference is B
3 inch difference is C
4 inch difference is D

I know my bra size small b but I was just asking for your opinion so if you could share any input that would be gr8 thanks

(19-11-2014, 08:44 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  The last time I measured myself, I was a 28DD and most guys that have seen my boobs think I'm a C cup. 28DD is a sister size of 30D/32C/34B/36A so not that big and I'm 5'1 1/2. Also, my right breast is slightly bigger than the left breast.

0 inch difference is AA
1 inch difference is A
2 inch difference is B
3 inch difference is C
4 inch difference is D

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for this info. <3 POM

(16-11-2014, 09:42 PM)danim Wrote:  
(16-11-2014, 08:26 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

Between a A and a B. They are bigger

How did you go from an aaa cup to a b cup I saw your threads it looks like you took maca and pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon