Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What bra size do I look like

Please help I think I may be flat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Beautywithboobs,

looks like AA or A to me. What measurements do you have?

(03-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Please help I think I may be flat

What are your under and across nipple measurement ?

You look like an AA

It's hard to tell because of the angle, are you lying down / leaning? I wouldn't say you're 'flat', it looks like they don't protrude out a lot but you do have a noticeable round shape to them.

(04-05-2014, 12:13 AM)isobasic Wrote:  It's hard to tell because of the angle, are you lying down / leaning? I wouldn't say you're 'flat', it looks like they don't protrude out a lot but you do have a noticeable round shape to them.

ps-a profile view might make it clearer!

(03-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Please help I think I may be flat

No, you're not flat, you're standing on your head, silly!

I think you look like a small A. Not AA though, you have some boobage there for sure

&& You have nice nipples!

36FF

(06-05-2014, 04:14 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I think you look like a small A. Not AA though, you have some boobage there for sure

&& You have nice nipples!

I agree with OoS. You MIGHT be AA though, but you look more A to me. We'd need to know your measurements to be able to calculate band size guesses.

Most useful most often are underbust tight as you can go, bust hanging while leaning over and loosely measured, and above the bust as tight as you can go. This tells us both the taper of your rib cage and the width of it where your bra band will go.

DON'T wear anything while taking these measurements!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon