Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Tweaked Program - Estrogel and Progesterone Cream

I also get quite large during luteal when I'm using PC. From the first day of luteal my breast get big and they just keep getting bigger and bigger. Then on follicular they go down slowly, mid follicular is where I'm smallest as opposid to first day of follicular. This is my first month of PM so I'm hopping part of this is growth.

GorgeousBlonde-
So, doing the estrogen during the follicular phase, then the progesterone cream during the leutal phase, has that helped your growth? Or are you still just seeing growth with the PC?

I use Progesterone cream everyday, I don't cycle. I've read that people cycle it, like you girls. Is it bad to use it every day? It might be my imagination, but I really think it helped my mood after starting it. So that kinda tells me I was estrogen dominant (I could be totally wrong).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon