Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Tweaked Program - Estrogel and Progesterone Cream

I've been around on this forum for a while, and have tried a variety of different NBE methods. I've tried Herbal for 1 year and I've tried PM for 1 year. The only method I didn't try is Bovine Ovary.

Right now I am using Estrogel and Progesterone Cream and see the most growth in the shortest amount of time. I went from an A to a B in 4 months of using Estrogel.

Instructions for using Estrogel: http://www.estrogel.com/how-to-use-estrogel

Instructions for using Progesterone Cream: http://natural-fertility-info.com/proges...-know.html

My Program:
Estrogel
Progesterone Cream
Spearmint Tea 3-4 cups per day
Saw Palmetto 4000mg per day
Maca Root for butt growth

I'm thinking of adding either Licorice Root or Estrofem to get an oral form of estrogen. Any advice?

I like your new program. but Isn't licorice dangerous? I' ve read that can elevate blood pressure and can cause depression.
Congratulations on your growth.

Yes but I'll be taking for for 1 month, then take 1 month off and so on. It's has it's benefits and it's risks, but taking it for short term is something I was thinking of trying. Maybe 1 month Licorice Root, and 1 month Estrofem.

Is maca root working for you ? Is your butt bigger ?

Nothing with the Maca root yet, I haven't been using it long enough though.

Maca caused me acne. I think I gonna try aguaje.

You know, for now I decided to leave out Estrofem, and Licorice root. Since I have 2 bottles in the mail, If I use licorice root I will use it sparingly, one month in, one month out, and so on. For now this program is working great for me!

To anyone who is curious - I'm using oestrogel bought from Amazon
and Now Foods Progesterone Cream from iHerb.

I want to add this info to my program page:

After much research and consideration, I see transdermal estrogen is the best way to grow breasts!

"Most of the synthetic estrogens are an oral administration, which must first pass through the liver before entering the blood stream. This is the complete reverse of the way the body processes estrogen it makes itself, which travels through the blood stream and only the left-over hormone passes into the liver where it is broken down and cleaned from the body. Oral estrogens are given in high doses because they must be able to "overwhelm" the liver's ability to break them down. A portion of them will make it through the liver into the blood stream, but what doesn't puts stress on the liver and produces byproducts which are known to be "liver toxic" thus damaging the liver. The most effective means of absorbtion is via injection. However there is the added risk of infection and large doses must be given that wear off over time, causing a "roller coaster" of peaks and valleys in hormone levels. There is no advantage to recreating a woman's cycle if one doesn't have ovaries or a uterus! The second most effective means of delivery is "transdermal."
http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_m2f.htm

I like looking up make-to-female programs since they are the most powerful. I've had enough of PM and Herbs. I want fast results that last!

I use oestrogel during follicular phase, and progesterone cream during luteal.

I am trying to figure out if I am getting more breast growth from using oestrogel or progesterone cream. Which do you think contributes more to breast growth?

Maybe it's just my imagination but I feel like during luteal when I am using progesterone cream, that is when my breasts get larger.

Has anyone noticed the same thing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon