Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

(13-09-2014, 11:09 PM)Candace Wrote:  This paper is a review of Vitex trials. Table 1 summarizes all of the trials. A lot of them use Agnucaston, which provides 100 mcg of agnusides per day.

Thanks a lot for this, Candace!

I was talking to my husband last night about me being happy with my breast growth even though I know he can't tell. He said that he had notice they're bigger lately, but didn't know how to bring it up. He's not one to blow smoke, so I believe him. I told him he can feel free to compliment my bust any time.

I was also annoyed last night when we were watching TV and DH and DD were commenting that one actress looked like she wasn't very big (we were talking about boobs) and I was like, seriously she is at least a 34dd. DD commented she looked more like a C. I'm a 34c in sister sizing and really felt like there's no hope for me then. If women with huge breasts don't look like it what hope is there for modest sized busts? It just proves that societies view of breast size is totally skewed.

Don't bother about society. As long as you're happy with your growth, no one has to know what your true bra size is Big Grin.

(16-09-2014, 06:34 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Don't bother about society. As long as you're happy with your growth, no one has to know what your true bra size is Big Grin.

I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but sometimes I feel like I will always look like an A cup no matter how much I grow. Le sigh.

Anyway, I have ordered 2 new bras today!
I have no idea if they will fit or not, but they are returnable. I will probably keep them to grow into the cups if all else looks good. I am also considering taking in bra bands if I need to in order to get the style of bras I want.

Masquerade by Panache Alice Underwired Lightly Padded Plunge Bra 30FF (that was the only size choice close to mine and it was super cheap)

Alegro Innocent Lily Lightly Padded Plunge Bra 30F

I feel like I could use a 28 band in some bras, but of course that band size is uncommon. I think I'm between cup sizes right now and of course that depends on brand, too.

I'm considering getting my favorite bra, Wacoal b.wow'd by b.tempt'd push up bra, in a 32DD and taking in the band so it will fit. I just adore this bra (the orange one) but it's on its last leg. I still wear it because it is my favorite and only super smooth bra with OOMPH!

I've officially started noogling the smaller side more. Just today.

My smaller side is about a full cup smaller. But, that's not the only problem. It hangs totally different. Well, it doesn't hang and the larger side does. That makes it look even smaller (mostly in naked pics). It appears as though the root of my smaller side starts lower on my chest by a little bit and then there is tissue wider than the big side which gives it a totally different shape.

I don't know if evening out the size will even help with the shape issue.

It doesn't look as bad in real life as in pictures. I look deformed in pictures. It's so weird.

Maybe this article can help:

http://www.realself.com/question/fixing-...t-implants

Thanks, Pom, I looked that site over. I think it made me feel more grateful for what I have and to remember that asymmetry is normal and mine isn't as bad as it could be.

I got my vitex and iodine. Added that to my routine today.

I also got my 30F bra. I cannot believe it actually fits. I can wear it on the middle hook perfectly and I can fill it, although it looks even better when I put little push up pads in there. The thing I don't like about the bra is that it rubs or cuts into my front armpit area. The cups are just so wide, tall and big. I'll try it on again and see what I think.

I'm really struggling with depression right now. I would prefer not to go back on anti-depressants, but if things don't get better soon I will. Yesterday was a good day. I have been eating more produce and been really good about taking my vitamins. Depression really sucks.

@wishinandhopin, please inform yourself about Niacin. It helps with depression. Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2tqxKf2EE

Oh, thanks Peggy! I'm reading into that. I might have to go out and pick up some Niacin at the store today.

(20-09-2014, 04:53 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Thanks, Pom, I looked that site over. I think it made me feel more grateful for what I have and to remember that asymmetry is normal and mine isn't as bad as it could be.

I'm really struggling with depression right now. I would prefer not to go back on anti-depressants, but if things don't get better soon I will. Yesterday was a good day. I have been eating more produce and been really good about taking my vitamins. Depression really sucks.
------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure if you are taking flax seed or not. I take two spoon full of flax seed daily, and cannot do without. It helps me be regular and is full of Omega 3. One of the great bebifits of Omega 3 is it really works against depression. We all have our up and down daily anyway.

<3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon