Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

Oh yeah! You're the reason I got it!

(10-09-2014, 03:28 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Oh yeah! You're the reason I got it!
----------------------------------------------------
SmileSmileSmile

What size did you get? Small?

(10-09-2014, 05:00 PM)pom19 Wrote:  SmileSmileSmile

Yes! It is perfect for me right now. I haven't been wearing it very often, though. Trying to get back into it because it does make a beautiful silouette.

(10-09-2014, 05:22 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(10-09-2014, 05:00 PM)pom19 Wrote:  SmileSmileSmile

Yes! It is perfect for me right now. I haven't been wearing it very often, though. Trying to get back into it because it does make a beautiful silouette.
-------------------------------
And when you walk you feel that everything is in place. Smile

In other news, I think Miley Cyrus is about the same boob size as me. She looks to be about 30Dish and I'm 30DD. Mine, of course, are more matronly and stretch marked.

I can really tell some difference in the upper and inner breast tissue. My sternum feels a little softer between my boobs. Looking straight in the mirror, it's still hard to see a difference. Looking down and in my bras, I see a difference. They feel very nice and full, plump and soft.

It makes me a little excited to think where I will be in a month and so on. I just keep looking at the threads and pictures for some of our NBE superstars as a reminder of what's possible.

I am glad that you feel positive about your progress. Just stay with it. POM

Measured this morning:
Over: 33.5"
Bust: 34" (standing) 37" (leaning)
Under: 27.5/28"

So, going by my leaning measurement I have gained one inch since I started. I feel like I get different measurements all the time, so I have no clue. I think right now my growth is around and not out, so I'm filling in the cleavage area and upper, but not more projection. Bra fit seems like the best way to judge,

I'm about a week out from starting period.

After massage and noogle:
Bust: 34.75"
Under: 28"

I'm having a really hard time figuring out the proper dosage of vitex/chasteberry. Everything I read says something different. I've seen as high as 2000 mg a day and as low as 20-40 mg a day. I've also seen 120-500 mg a day.

When I look at what is sold, you generally find 400 mg and around that amount in pill form. There is also the tincture/extract drops.

I guess from all my reading I am feeling comfortable with 400 mg a day...or maybe just 80 mg. Does anyone here have any experience? I've tried to look at programs here that include vitex, but haven't seen a lot of dosing info. I will have to look again.

Here's a thread I want to keep, discussion of vitex: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17654&highlight=how+much+vitex

This paper is a review of Vitex trials. Table 1 summarizes all of the trials. A lot of them use Agnucaston, which provides 100 mcg of agnusides per day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon