Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone STILL drink coffee????

I do, of course I just started my NBE journey though - Hah!

bust - 33.5"
under bust - 29.5"
waist - 27.6"
hips - 38.5"

(31-03-2014, 07:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  My sister drinks a lot of coffee and has large breasts (C or D).

You have never drunk coffee though have you peggy? I reckon my sister has to be dd but she has a much larger frame than I do

(31-03-2014, 09:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-03-2014, 07:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  My sister drinks a lot of coffee and has large breasts (C or D).

You have never drunk coffee though have you peggy? I reckon my sister has to be dd but she has a much larger frame than I do

Not really. I drank maybe one cup per day in the past, but not regularly.
I don't like it and I get hungry when I drink it.

I can't seem to quit my morning skim latte...... Hopefully it's not detrimental to my results lol. I'd be a zombie without it hehe

(02-04-2014, 10:08 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  I can't seem to quit my morning skim latte...... Hopefully it's not detrimental to my results lol. I'd be a zombie without it hehe

Second that GF!

I drink coffee Ella Blush 2 o 3 times per week, I have a theory that coffee helps to prevent estrogen dominance.

(09-04-2014, 06:38 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  I drink coffee Ella Blush 2 o 3 times per week, I have a theory that coffee helps to prevent estrogen dominance.

Wuhoo! that gives me hope lol..
I read a longggg book about hormones etc etc and yes there was talk of heavy coffee drinkers, like 3 + a day had LESS BC rates :s
Then theres talk of it causing hormonal disruptions :s
So as far as im concerned, im TRYING..... STILL..... to give it up *rollseyes* but I'm not gonna stress over it.
I HAVE however decided to drink only organic coffee as Im fairly confident having read enough about it that un organic coffee is heavily tainted by pesticide residues & sprays etc

(09-04-2014, 06:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 06:38 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  I drink coffee Ella Blush 2 o 3 times per week, I have a theory that coffee helps to prevent estrogen dominance.

Wuhoo! that gives me hope lol..
I read a longggg book about hormones etc etc and yes there was talk of heavy coffee drinkers, like 3 + a day had LESS BC rates :s
Then theres talk of it causing hormonal disruptions :s
So as far as im concerned, im TRYING..... STILL..... to give it up *rollseyes* but I'm not gonna stress over it.
I HAVE however decided to drink only organic coffee as Im fairly confident having read enough about it that un organic coffee is heavily tainted by pesticide residues & sprays etc

Good idea ! beside coffee have a good reputation now http://www.sharecare.com/health/coffee-d...ing-coffee

I'm giving up smoking. No way could I manage to give up coffee too. Lol!

I have minimum 1 coffee a day, sometimes two in the morning. Always have. I have grown a decent amount while still having that daily coffee.

(09-04-2014, 04:07 PM)caitemh Wrote:  I'm giving up smoking. No way could I manage to give up coffee too. Lol!

I have minimum 1 coffee a day, sometimes two in the morning. Always have. I have grown a decent amount while still having that daily coffee.

That's good caitemah Smile I'm trying to do just one if I can help it and the odd day none but IT AINT EASY LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon