Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone STILL drink coffee????

Shocked 

Just wondering is anyone still drinking coffee while doing NBE?
And are you getting results... TIA Smile

Yes I'm a coffee addict. but ive gone from aa to a b cup, so im happy. also using a brava bra. The great thing is the brava corrected my inverted nipples, and my areola went from 3/4 inch to 1 and 1/4 inch. The cafeene acording to my doctor slows down the process but doesn't prevent it.

(30-03-2014, 10:24 PM)Arielia Wrote:  Yes I'm a coffee addict. but ive gone from aa to a b cup, so im happy. also using a brava bra. The great thing is the brava corrected my inverted nipples, and my areola went from 3/4 inch to 1 and 1/4 inch. The cafeene acording to my doctor slows down the process but doesn't prevent it.

Yup that's true, caffeine will definitely interfere with E, but it's also a known fact that coffee is a phytoestrogen......

Click click, I hear those search engines Big Grin

Hi Ella,
This question has been asked by several members. Whilst I am not qualified to give a categorical answer, I can say with confidence that it is the caffeine that slows or I some rare cases prohibits growth.

Anyone asking me the question I would advise them to use de-caffeinated coffee and tea. I too like Ariella drink many cups through the day and not suffered in the slightest. Yes I am a male but the principles are the same.

Love to you all

Heather

Thank you all Smile
Yes Abi posted something up a while back about how 50% are affected by coffee consumption. I just wondered what the feedback out there is and if I was/am one of the minority that still drinks it!
Goodness its a hard habit to break *rollseyestobackofheadandback*...

I don't think anyone needs to worry because of a breast reduction or breast growth stopping because of drinking coffee - my stepsister drinks soooo much coffee (about 7 Cups a day!) and still has a DD Cup. Wink

(31-03-2014, 02:32 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  I don't think anyone needs to worry because of a breast reduction or breast growth stopping because of drinking coffee - my stepsister drinks soooo much coffee (about 7 Cups a day!) and still has a DD Cup. Wink

Love hearing that Smile

My sister is addicted to Starbucks and when we go out shopping, she of course buys all these different flavored ones and some smell so good, I go ahead and buy it too. So I'd say I drink about 4 cups of coffee a month max, and I don't think it has any effect on nbe, but I might be wrong.

(31-03-2014, 07:22 PM)chocoholic Wrote:  My sister is addicted to Starbucks and when we go out shopping, she of course buys all these different flavored ones and some smell so good, I go ahead and buy it too. So I'd say I drink about 4 cups of coffee a month max, and I don't think it has any effect on nbe, but I might be wrong.

Does your sister have bigger breasts? Mine drinks NO coffee and she has BIG breasts :s

My sister drinks a lot of coffee and has large breasts (C or D).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon