Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO user update

(10-05-2014, 07:35 AM)goldy Wrote:  For ladies outside of the US, just letting you know that when ordering Sw BO using the cheapest shipping, Landmark, the wait will be long. Not 15 business days as their website says for international shipping.
After no deliver by 17 business days to Australia, I emailed them. They apologized and said Landmark are getting the orders to the country of destination within 15 business days, but the destination country's postal service is not making prompt delivery. I'm wondering why the destination countries are so slow with processing mail via Landmark, ??
Swanson told me all up shipping could take 25 business days or longer!!!! They suggested in the future for me to use the more expensive shipping that goes straight through customs. So, is it customs, the postal service, or both?, ...a bit confusing.
Update; It has arrived. Took 4 weeks from order date. Shipping cost $14.56

(11-05-2014, 12:39 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i was considering bovine ovary, but i did laser hair removal.

and bovine ovary is like doing a second puberty to you , to grow bigger breast.. i don't want my hair on the body to re-grow
any suggestion?

Huh

Yikes! Don't want this to happen to me too.

What do you ladies on here on BO say to body hair while on your program?

(14-05-2014, 06:31 PM)goldy Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 07:35 AM)goldy Wrote:  For ladies outside of the US, just letting you know that when ordering Sw BO using the cheapest shipping, Landmark, the wait will be long. Not 15 business days as their website says for international shipping.
After no deliver by 17 business days to Australia, I emailed them. They apologized and said Landmark are getting the orders to the country of destination within 15 business days, but the destination country's postal service is not making prompt delivery. I'm wondering why the destination countries are so slow with processing mail via Landmark, ??
Swanson told me all up shipping could take 25 business days or longer!!!! They suggested in the future for me to use the more expensive shipping that goes straight through customs. So, is it customs, the postal service, or both?, ...a bit confusing.
When I ordered Swanson bo I found it cheaper and quicker postage on a different UK supplement site so look around other companies sell Swanson products you don't have to buy from the us!

French boobs and look my body hair wasn't effected I only took for about 3 months though.

I haven't noticed a difference in body hair. I'm on BB.

Thanks for clearing things up on the body hair issue.

(14-05-2014, 06:31 PM)goldy Wrote:  

In the UK on amazon it is sold in the UK with normal shipping length for free......is their an sites in Australia might improve your shopping you think..I don't think there is amazon for Australia..but check Ebay or see if there are any alternatives...it just seems like a lot for the shipping cost =/ depending on what you pay for the product you may even consider looking into other brands for ovary ..the shipping cost of getting swanson might make even more pricey brands cheaper (maybe not bb)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allergy-Research-Group-Ovary-vcaps/dp/B00GOFOS94/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402058653&sr=8-2&keywords=ovary+beef http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Glandulars-Raw-Ovarian-Tabs/dp/B0016B1LEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402058747&sr=8-1&keywords=ovary+glandular

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natural-Sources-Raw-Female-Capsules/dp/B00DIXITUY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1402058771&sr=8-8&keywords=ovary+glandular

..looked through amazon found these brands but you could try ebay or something? ..maybe there could be a Australian brand that's been reviewed..but don't just get any make sure it is reviewed and clean

..at lest right now on amazon Swanson delivery is free for UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&seller=A2VZT9NOXZRONS#aag_legalInfo

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Ovarian-Glandular-250mg-Capsules/dp/B004FDXLX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402058164&sr=8-1&keywords=Swanson+glandular+ovarian

Just looked it up out of interest =p I don't plan on getting some
don't eat beef (=

just an fyi....i used landmark and ordered from swanson and the shipment was at the door via ups (who I assume is a shipping partner with landmark) in three business days in canada....not sure if that helps anyone but given the lengthy shipping times that have been claimed I was pleasantly surprised.

I am also interested in trying Swansons BO .Would you mind posting pics of your results ?

(06-06-2014, 06:25 PM)cheapskate9999 Wrote:  just an fyi....i used landmark and ordered from swanson and the shipment was at the door via ups (who I assume is a shipping partner with landmark) in three business days in canada....not sure if that helps anyone but given the lengthy shipping times that have been claimed I was pleasantly surprised.
3 days within Canada, that's excellent!
Because Swanson gave me a discount voucher, I ordered through them again. Now I've been waiting 5 weeks so far this time! They've told me orders o/s can take up to 45 days.Angry So it depends on the shipping partner used in the destination country.
Shipping cost in Australia would be about the same, but product costs are usually a lot higher. That's why I order products o/s when I can,(except when they're on the custom's banned list.) iherb, who I order from regularly, has o/s $4 shipping in around 20 days, but don't sell a good BO.
****My Swanson order just arrived. That's 5 weeks 1 day from order date.
Next time I will check out some different companies who sell Swanson's BO, as suggested here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon