Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What's the Ultimate NBE Plan?

(07-04-2014, 07:03 AM)nsas Wrote:  Seems like white peony does what spearmint does, but more, wouldn't you agree? And can you take white peony along with PM since they're both estrogenic?

Yes it does, I take PM with WP tea so it doesn't interfere with PM me, WP has different actions then PM. Come to find out it does more then originally thought,
  • Positively influences low progesterone
  • Modulates estrogen and prolactin
  • Affects the ovarian follicle by its action on the aromatase enzyme (that's what converts testosterone to estrogen)

Paeonia has been shown to positively influence low progesterone, reduce elevated androgens (testosterone) and acts to modulate estrogen and prolactin. (7) In vitro, the active constituent paeoniflorin has been shown to affect the ovarian follicle by its action on the aromatase enzyme. (8) Aromatase is important for follicle maturation, ovulation and corpus luteum function, steroid hormone synthesis and the regulation of the conversion of androgens to estrogens. The biofeedback in the pituitary and hypothalamus rely on aromatase to regulate prolactin and GnRH. The daily dose for Paeonia is 4.5 to 9 mL of a 1:2 dried plant extract. (9)

Paeonia lactiflora (White peony)
http://thepcosjourneyandfertility.blogsp...peony.html

I've been trying to find a reputable extract but have yet to find one, so if anyone has a source please let me know!. Wink

Thanks

(07-04-2014, 09:24 AM)danim Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 03:35 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Do you know your cup size?
  • -
  • 7 inches (17.8 cm) A-cup
    -
  • 7.5 inches (19 cm) Full A-cup
    -
  • 8 inches (20.3 cm) B-cup
    -
  • 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) Full B-cup
    -
  • 9 inches (22.9 cm) C-cup
    -
  • 9.5 inches (24.1 cm) Full C-cup
    -
  • 10 inches (25.4 cm) D-cup
    -
  • 10.5 inches (26.7 cm) Full D-cup
    -
  • 11 inches (30 cm) DD-cup

Is that the difference between the rib cage measurement and the chest measurement ?

Hi nsas,

Actually it's measuring from the outside of the breast where it begins. Now measure over the fullest part of the breast (which means nipple to me) to where the breast would stop, and then over to the middle of the breast bone and stop.

If you don't have a clothing tape measure try string, just make sure your line is slack when measuring, and then measure on a ruler, if you pull it taught while laying it along side the ruler it will increase your measurement (giving you a bonus, lol)

Wink

(07-04-2014, 06:46 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 07:03 AM)nsas Wrote:  Seems like white peony does what spearmint does, but more, wouldn't you agree? And can you take white peony along with PM since they're both estrogenic?

Yes it does, I take PM with WP tea so it doesn't interfere with PM me, WP has different actions then PM. Come to find out it does more then originally thought,
  • Positively influences low progesterone
  • Modulates estrogen and prolactin
  • Affects the ovarian follicle by its action on the aromatase enzyme (that's what converts testosterone to estrogen)

Paeonia has been shown to positively influence low progesterone, reduce elevated androgens (testosterone) and acts to modulate estrogen and prolactin. (7) In vitro, the active constituent paeoniflorin has been shown to affect the ovarian follicle by its action on the aromatase enzyme. (8) Aromatase is important for follicle maturation, ovulation and corpus luteum function, steroid hormone synthesis and the regulation of the conversion of androgens to estrogens. The biofeedback in the pituitary and hypothalamus rely on aromatase to regulate prolactin and GnRH. The daily dose for Paeonia is 4.5 to 9 mL of a 1:2 dried plant extract. (9)

Paeonia lactiflora (White peony)
http://thepcosjourneyandfertility.blogsp...peony.html

I've been trying to find a reputable extract but have yet to find one, so if anyone has a source please let me know!. Wink

Thanks

I ordered some through Amazon, from Pure Essence Health. Like you, I have not been able to find a better known source. If I have anything to report once I have tried it, I will let you know. I did receive the tea you recommended, and have just finished my first cup. It is inoffensive in flavor (although not particularly yummy).

By that measure, I may be a C cup!

(07-04-2014, 08:13 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 07:13 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 09:24 AM)danim Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 03:35 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Do you know your cup size?
  • -
  • 7 inches (17.8 cm) A-cup
    -
  • 7.5 inches (19 cm) Full A-cup
    -
  • 8 inches (20.3 cm) B-cup
    -
  • 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) Full B-cup
    -
  • 9 inches (22.9 cm) C-cup
    -
  • 9.5 inches (24.1 cm) Full C-cup
    -
  • 10 inches (25.4 cm) D-cup
    -
  • 10.5 inches (26.7 cm) Full D-cup
    -
  • 11 inches (30 cm) DD-cup

Is that the difference between the rib cage measurement and the chest measurement ?

Hi nsas,

Actually it's measuring from the outside of the breast where it begins. Now measure over the fullest part of the breast (which means nipple to me) to where the breast would stop, and then over to the middle of the breast bone and stop.

If you don't have a clothing tape measure try string, just make sure your line is slack when measuring, and then measure on a ruler, if you pull it taught while laying it along side the ruler it will increase your measurement (giving you a bonus, lol)

Wink

By that measure, I may be a C cup!

Wow, that's just awesome spanky!!!,

Doesn't that give you renewed determination or what? Tongue

It does indeed.  As soon as I measured I took my second 1,000 mg PM for the day.  Of course, I am not sure how I will feel once warm weather arrives and I am wearing just a short sleeve shirt everywhere! 

I just received the white peony root extract - it is actually produced by a company named Iowa Select Herbs, LLC.  Simple internet research does not turn up much.  Thus, the only thing I can say at this point is that they ship very promptly.

Ok, please give us a review when you can. Wink

Good luck!

Darn! I just placed an order for spearmint tea. Sounds like white peony is what I've been looking for all along. I know that I'm sensitive to androgens.

Well, try the spearmint and just use up the supply then order WP. That T will be a daily battle, I'm sure it will be waiting for WP with anticipation, lol. Wink

It is identified as organically produced White Peony Root and derived from paeonia officinalis, which is the European of Common Peony.  It has a moderately bitter taste which does not bother at all when 2 drops are place beneath the tongue.  Because it induced a fair amount of salivation, I had to swallow within a minute or so. 

The effect on my testosterone levels was so precipitous that I passed out and woke up with an hour glass figure and dressed like Wonder Woman.  Well, actually that last part isn't true.

More on White Peony:

Hepatoprotective (protects the liver):

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...8713000290

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609391/

See also:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/ 

http://www.irjponline.com/admin/php/uploads/977_pdf.pdf

http://endometabol.com/?page=article&article_id=3644

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon