Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

Guys, I mentioned Niacin (Vitamin B3) on the first page of this thread because of the circulation it does promote! But there is something which is even more interesting about Niacin. Niacin supposedly boosts natural growth hormone (HGH)!!! Read about it, it is a very interesting vitamin. It is also beneficial for detox. Smile

(15-03-2014, 07:47 PM)peggy Wrote:  Guys, I mentioned Niacin (Vitamin B3) on the first page of this thread because of the circulation it does promote! But there is something which is even more interesting about Niacin. Niacin supposedly boosts natural growth hormone (HGH)!!! Read about it, it is a very interesting vitamin. It is also beneficial for detox. Smile

Nice Peggy thank you.

Also i was bored last night and found 'goji berries' , superfood, circulation and all round longevity. And easy to obtain too.

Looks like niacin & goji are going on my shopping list today Smile

(15-03-2014, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nice Peggy thank you.

Also i was bored last night and found 'goji berries' , superfood, circulation and all round longevity. And easy to obtain too.

Looks like niacin & goji are going on my shopping list today Smile

Yeah I read about goji berries too some time ago. Smile

Note that you need to buy the "flushing" niacin and start with a low dose, like max. 250 mg or even less.

Oh, so peggy, flush free niacin won't do, then?

BB, I read that it has to be the flush version and you should not eat for three hours before/after you took it. So the best would be to take it at night.

Here is a graphic how 500 mg of niacin can raise HGH:

[Image: niacin_fig3.gif]

Thanks for that info. That would be tough, the three hour eating restriction. :/ I'm interested in it because it can be helpful with blood pressure, too, which is something I'm worried about. All these benefits. But I love to eat, all the time, ha ha ha.

Lol, me too.

Well at least try not to eat too much fat before you take it. And I think even just one hour without food would be good. I am planning to take it before I go to bed, which is normally at 11:30 pm. The last time I eat is 8-9 pm.

That sounds like a good plan. I try my best not to eat after 8, but I usually try to get to bed within the 9 o'clock hour. Maybe if I pushed my "stop eating" time back to 7, it could work out nicely.

If you do add it, please let us know how it works for you.

Not that this has anything to do with what you are talking about but...
I cant eat after 8pm and if I do I have a really interrupted sleep. We go to bed at 9.30 - my husband hates this because he never gets to watch the endings of movies!!! Im such meanie right!
But he knows the deal... Bedtime at 9.30 or a very angry Ella to deal with Wink

Oh my! We know who wears the pants in your relationship. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon