Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

Ok girls, we can talk here about different methods about how to increase circulation to our boobs. I had no luck so far with my breast pump, but I can increase circulation with my bust roller. However I need to use it for at least 5 minutes, then my breasts start to get red and warm.

I have also used my derma roller (.5 mm needles) for increased circulation and it worked pretty well!

Now what about different herbs?

Quote:There are also a number of brilliant herbs which have been shown to have a great effect at improving circulation.

The four main herbs which have been proven to have a positive effect include cayenne, garlic, ginkgo biloba and ginger....

Use hot and cold treatment. This involves putting the affected body part in the warmth and then alternating it with something colder. This could be a bowl of warm water and a different bowl of colder water.

Or you can use a warm water bottle and a packet of frozen peas etc. Just alternate between the two for 30 seconds or so at a time for each. Just remember: Not too hot - Not too cold. Be sensible....

Source: http://www.poorcirculation.org/improve-p...ation.html

OK, I don't want to put garlic on my boobs, lol Big Grin. But we could experiment with cayenne, ginkgo and ginger.

What about Niacin (Vitamin B3)? I heard that if you take it orally it will give you a flush after a couple of minutes which lasts for up to an hour. What would happen if we put Niacin in a cream and use that on our boobs?

http://www.dermascope.com/aging/niacin-m...xnUSIW-1WE

What about different essential oils?

Quote:Essential oils commonly recommended to support circulation include: Cypress, helichrysum, grapefruit, ocotea, tarragon, basil, ylang ylang, and rosemary.

http://essentialoilresources.com/Article...ation.aspx

Important: Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil (like almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, flax seed oil etc) and do not use more than 3-5% of essential oils in an oil blend or a cream!

WOW, peggy! Lots of info here!

I'll also add using a heating pad, as that's my favorite way to get circulation going in my breasts. Feels so good and makes my breasts really red and warm. Just don't put the heat setting up too high!

Love you Peggy! Great idea!

- ok another thought but also user discretion as to the harshness of the brush drybrushing

- also going to try
swinging arms in a big circle 8 times clockwise then anti clockwise

- L Arginine topical (this requires further investigation)

BUT IN ALL HONESTY PEGGY!!!!
Ingesting say kyolic (garlic) by pills or cloves and taking ginger pills, also turmeric would not only increase circulation but all the anti cancer benefits alone would be worth it, this would help our general health!
I hate to pop any more pills but you can buy "organic ginger" at the health shops so I may just do this and add a touch of cayenne, lemon and honey each day and see how that works along with the ginko (this on the other side of the day)!

Thanks for reminding us of all these wonderful methods. I'm going to start up my NBE notebook/journal again and keep it in my purse to remind me of all this.

Hey BB and Ella, thanks for your ideas. Wink

Need to further investigate abour L-Arginine.

And yes Ella, turmeric, ginger, cayenne and garlic are sooo healthy herbs. Smile

L-arginine is looking more and more interesting to me. I was just reading that someone even got lower blood pressure from taking it! That's great news for me, as I have hypertensive genes that I'm fighting.

Also, I'm going to experiment more with cinnamon oil. I have some right now that I used in a homemade breast oil mixture. Going to add some more and see if it warms my breasts up.

(07-03-2014, 08:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  L-arginine is looking more and more interesting to me. I was just reading that someone even got lower blood pressure from taking it! That's great news for me, as I have hypertensive genes that I'm fighting.

Also, I'm going to experiment more with cinnamon oil. I have some right now that I used in a homemade breast oil mixture. Going to add some more and see if it warms my breasts up.

Please update us how it works Smile yes I'm tempted to go out and buy L Arg today I tell you. But I think I'l try ingesting ginger first. The cinnamon oil I'm keen to hear if works. Anything more natural is a better choice in my book Smile

I'll definitely keep you guys posted! I made the mistake of adding a drop to my lips once mixed in with just a bit of petroleum jelly, since lots of people use it as a natural lip plumper. My lips were on fire!!! If I can get enough of the drops into my oil mixture, I'm sure it will warm my breasts up beautifully. I like the smell, too. Masks the flaxseed oil smell.

(07-03-2014, 08:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'll definitely keep you guys posted! I made the mistake of adding a drop to my lips once mixed in with just a bit of petroleum jelly, since lots of people use it as a natural lip plumper. My lips were on fire!!! If I can get enough of the drops into my oil mixture, I'm sure it will warm my breasts up beautifully. I like the smell, too. Masks the flaxseed oil smell.

ooooo lip plumper!!! me likes! BB how do you purchase cinnamon oil? Is is an "essential oil" as such or a food based oil? I wonder if cinnamon on its own might work?? the powder..

As always, Ella, I got mine on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Cinnamon-Cassia-ounce/dp/B000W3X4PI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394221743&sr=8-6&keywords=cinnamon+oil Lasts forever. I've had it since October and the contents in the bottle have barely gone down.

(07-03-2014, 08:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  As always, Ella, I got mine on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Cinnamon-Cassia-ounce/dp/B000W3X4PI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394221743&sr=8-6&keywords=cinnamon+oil Lasts forever. I've had it since October and the contents in the bottle have barely gone down.

ooo I see! Yes well theres no reason I shouldn't be able to find that at the local health shop! Smile That or wonderful/amazing iherb ships to my country in 4 days!!!! That's the only problem I have with amazon, not only do I constantly get told "we cant ship to your region", its that or it takes 3-4 weeks to get here Sad such a shame as id love to shop at amazon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon