Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

Food poisoning? What did you eat? Sad

(13-03-2014, 07:07 PM)peggy Wrote:  Food poisoning? What did you eat? Sad

I think it was sushi actually! Theres this block of shops and I got poisoned from a chicken pie one day at the first shop so I never went back and started using the sushi shop next door... so now ive gotten sick from the sushi shop ... now I have to move over to the next shop which is kebabs!!! Lets just hope the kebab shop doesn't poison me next!!! 3rd times a charm right? :p

Better eat at home. Wink

Food poisoning sounds awful! Glad I hate seafood.... let alone raw seafood.... Now I love kebabs!

(13-03-2014, 08:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Food poisoning sounds awful! Glad I hate seafood.... let alone raw seafood.... Now I love kebabs!

Especially lamb kebabs... hmmmmm dripping with aoli and mint

(13-03-2014, 08:37 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-03-2014, 08:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Food poisoning sounds awful! Glad I hate seafood.... let alone raw seafood.... Now I love kebabs!

Oh yum - my favorite!!!

Sorry to hear you got sick but it sounds like you're in good spirits Smile

(13-03-2014, 07:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I think it was sushi actually! Theres this block of shops and I got poisoned from a chicken pie one day at the first shop so I never went back and started using the sushi shop next door... so now ive gotten sick from the sushi shop ... now I have to move over to the next shop which is kebabs!!! Lets just hope the kebab shop doesn't poison me next!!! 3rd times a charm right? :p

Food poising is no joke, I'm so sorry to hear that, you have about 4 ways that it can be transmitted for sushi. I've been there too and wound up in the hospital, no sermon but make sure you see them using 2 cutting boards. Dodgy

(13-03-2014, 09:56 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(13-03-2014, 07:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Food poising is no joke, I'm so sorry to hear that, you have about 4 ways that it can be transmitted for sushi. I've been there too and wound up in the hospital, no sermon but make sure you see them using 2 cutting boards. Dodgy

To be honest i plan to just make my own lunch from here on in! I got terrible poisoning from a chicken pie months ago and it was horrific. I havent eaten any pies since! This was mild lotus and very fleeting thank goodness. It may have been a bug but i do remember thinking that the sushi didnt taste quite right.

If someone got food poisoning around here the health dept would shut them down in a heart beat!

Yeah! there's like a Greek food fair around here every month.... Kebabs and pastichio and spinacapita!

(13-03-2014, 10:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  If someone got food poisoning around here the health dept would shut them down in a heart beat!

Yeah! there's like a Greek food fair around here every month.... Kebabs and pastichio and spinacapita!

You know karen when i got the chicken poisoning because i knew that had some poor old person gotten it as bad as i had i feared they wouldnt have survived honestly. I rung the health department who twisted everything i said and nothing was done about it!!! I was furious

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon