Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

Since I discovered essential oils my budget has gotten so much tighter each month, I'm completely addicted!

This showed up on my pinterest feed this weekend - it's a cayenne pepper and ginger warming oil recipe. I have some brewing right now Smile

http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/ca...in-relief/

Thanks for the link.

Going to make my own boobie oil now. Smile

My recipe will be:

1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp grated ginger root
60 ml (2 fl oz) flaxseed oil
Some drops vitamin E

Maybe some drops of essential oils (after I strained it).

Karren is so cool and clever Wink (check out this thread: click) and because of her I found this @amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Electric-Cordless-Cleaning-Massager/dp/B00GJP1WL6/ref=sr_1_152?ie=UTF8&qid=1394467016&sr=8-152&keywords=Body+Brush

[Image: 41nTP6acRTL.jpg]

Should be a great device to increase circulation. Smile

(10-03-2014, 04:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for the link.

Going to make my own boobie oil now. Smile

My recipe will be:

1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp grated ginger root
60 ml (2 fl oz) flaxseed oil
Some drops vitamin E

Maybe some drops of essential oils (after I strained it).

Peggy please update when you have used it! Smile
Ps that brush is cool! You know I have one of these at home but I never used it, so now I must hunt it out and try Smile

I've used capsasian... the hot chemical in peppers... Damn.... Gets hot... then hotter... and if you try to wash it off.... water makes it ten times worse....

on a side note read that using a car buffer increases circulation!

(10-03-2014, 06:08 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've used capsasian... the hot chemical in peppers... Damn.... Gets hot... then hotter... and if you try to wash it off.... water makes it ten times worse....

on a side note read that using a car buffer increases circulation!

All chili peppers, including cayenne, contain capsaicin

when you said that I had a feeling cayenne was/did have capsaicin in it. you know what else. I was sent a link once that said if you ever had a heart attack that by adding some cayenne into a warm water it would relax the arteries and stop the heart attack in progress.

Not that anyones going to carry cayenne pepper around on them for THAT purpose :p but its always good to be prepared! lol

The cream I used was capsasian muscle rub... over the counter.... used for arthritis.... I've used it for pulled muscles but on your breasts the sensation goes critical!

It's cool Ella that you have this brush. Pls report back.

Btw I found some chili-sesame oil in my kitchen which is really hot. I added it to my flaxseed-ginger-chili oil. Big Grin

So my recipe is this:

50-60 ml flaxseed oil
40-50 ml chili-sesame oil
1 tsp grated ginger root
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Some drops vitamin E

Put some drops of the oil on my arm (for test purposes) and slightly rubbed it in. There was almost no reaction, it was just light red. So I massaged for a minute or so and it turned bright red! Now I am afraid to put it on my breasts. Blush

(10-03-2014, 07:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  It's cool Ella that you have this brush. Pls report back.

Btw I found some chili-sesame oil in my kitchen which is really hot. I added it to my flaxseed-ginger-chili oil. Big Grin

So my recipe is this:

50-60 ml flaxseed oil
40-50 ml chili-sesame oil
1 tsp grated ginger root
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Some drops vitamin E

Put some drops of the oil on my arm (for test purposes) and slightly rubbed it in. There was almost no reaction, it was just light red. So I massaged for a minute or so and it turned bright red! Now I am afraid to put it on my breasts. Blush

OUCH! Don't do yourself any damage Peggy :p

Don't do it Peggy! and even after you wash your hands.... be careful where you touch! eyes..... sensitive body parts! lol. that stays on your skin a long time...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon