Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

(27-03-2014, 08:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 08:30 PM)Karren Wrote:  We used to have a sauna in our dorm in college and it was nothing to see naked students running out of the sauna... down the hall and out into a snow bank.... long winters.... 400 inches of snow a year and lots of beer! lol

Remind me never to use THAT sauna lol

Naked bottoms sweating into the seats ewwwwwww

The steam kills all the germs.... lol

Just a FYI
I have ordered some cayenne pepper pills from Naturesway after my girlfriend came up over the weekend and we made a mild curry dish for tea. It was HOT but it made me soo warm which prompted a discussion on how she never gets sick. She eats hot spicy dishes all the time and capsicain is VERY good for you.
Also purchased some organic cocoa butter and will use that for a while for massage and see how it goes.
Good for circulation apparently and multiple websites out there claiming it enlarges the breasts due to the fatty content! That remains to be seen :p

Nice! Keep us updated. Wink

I need to eat more spicy dishes. Not a fan of them, though. But I remember one evening, when I had a horrible cold, I ate a bowl of my dad's chili with some hot sauce added to it and I felt so much better and nice and warm all evening (it was a cold night, too). So she's probably right about the spicy meals keeping her healthy.

They have 100% pure cocoa butter sticks here in town at local pharmacies! They smell just like chocolate. :9 Maybe I should get some and melt them into my homemade breast massage oil.

(21-04-2014, 09:36 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I need to eat more spicy dishes. Not a fan of them, though. But I remember one evening, when I had a horrible cold, I ate a bowl of my dad's chili with some hot sauce added to it and I felt so much better and nice and warm all evening (it was a cold night, too). So she's probably right about the spicy meals keeping her healthy.

They have 100% pure cocoa butter sticks here in town at local pharmacies! They smell just like chocolate. :9 Maybe I should get some and melt them into my homemade breast massage oil.

Of course ladies you will be well informed if it works :p

AND you know whatJen used it in her homemade massage too.

There was a page here on BN talking about how it worked for some girls, then someone poo pooed all over that theory and fair enough i guess but when i dug further it was reccomended to use it AROUND the breasts under the arms etc for breast enlargement... interesting theory il put to the test Smile
I ordered a warming tonic too off iherb but an immune tonic turned up instead so im going to get some ginger today and make my own warming tonic of ginger ,honey, lemon and a dash of cayenne if i can possibly stand it Smile

I kind of like the idea of using it around the breasts and under the arms. I think I'll try that, too. I might not be able to get my hands on the cocoa butter sticks any time soon, but they're on my list.

You find such amazing stuff as always, Ella!

(21-04-2014, 10:55 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I kind of like the idea of using it around the breasts and under the arms. I think I'll try that, too. I might not be able to get my hands on the cocoa butter sticks any time soon, but they're on my list.

You find such amazing stuff as always, Ella!

Yay love having an experimental partner!! Wink
Mine should arrive in the next few days and given mine is in the form of chips/sticks il have to heat/melt first. I can only imagine that will help

I have raw organic cocoa butter here and it smells heavenly but I am afraid to use it since I have acne prone skin and I break out almost with every oil / butter I use on my boobs. Currently I am using black seed oil and I do not break out when I use it. But all the other oils (no matter which one) are a no go for me. Sad

Yay! We'll try it together, then! Smile I'll see if I can get some within the week.

That stinks, peggy! Sad You know, you've got me thinking. My chest hasn't been breaking out lately, which is surprising since I'm very acne-prone and I've been lubing up with heavy oil at least twice a day every day. Huh...

But at least the black seed oil is working for you!

Friendly word of warning...

Making your own boobie oil out of straight cinamon powder and coconut oil DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Sad

Oh the rashhhh i have right now... and the burning.....Huh

No more experimenting for this lady!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon