Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Circulation - important for breast growth?!

COCOA BUTTER - Stimulates the circulation in massaged areas, and strengthens the nervous system and eliminating functions. It is especially useful for massaging babies and young children gently along the spine. It helps body development and guards against head congestions. For increasing the size of underdeveloped breasts, massage around the glands under the arms and below the breasts.

Just pinched that off another thread :s - I wonder if theres any truth to it????
A bit of light reading... lol

https://www.google.co.nz/#q=cocoa+butter...nlargement

Hoo boy, read this thread: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17657 Toward the bottom, roseblossom shares a link about EMF hazards. My beloved heating pad is one. Say it isn't so! T_T I guess we should be wary of any electronic devices on our breasts.

(27-03-2014, 03:25 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Hoo boy, read this thread: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17657 Toward the bottom, roseblossom shares a link about EMF hazards. My beloved heating pad is one. Say it isn't so! T_T I guess we should be wary of any electronic devices on our breasts.

AAHHHHHH I haven't read... I'm too scared too! But now you know why I have kept away from the heat pad. You know what BB the hottie is fantastic, I lOVE hugging it to me at night now. Plus it puts me right to sleep!

Ella, do you possibly have a link that shows what a "hottie" actually is?

(27-03-2014, 06:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, do you possibly have a link to of what a "hottie" actually is?

Hot water bottle Wink !!! aka hottie :p Mines wonderful, I cant believe how easily it puts me to sleep! The last 3 nights I had the hottie on my boobs, chest picked up my book to read and nodded straight off!

I read the article. Off to find where to buy a Q'Link!!

PPS we are starting the hypnosis 1st April, Peggys uploaded a thread Smile

I'll think I'll start using the hot water bottle instead, then. I've got to have heat in my regimen. It just feels way too good. I think it's a good idea, to use it at bedtime and fall asleep with it, like you do.

Okay, I'll check out the thread. Also, I tried the cold water then warm water thing. I'll talk about it in my program page.

Beat taking a sauna and whacking your breasts with birch branches and leaves would improve circulation!

(27-03-2014, 08:14 PM)Karren Wrote:  Beat taking a sauna and whacking your breasts with birch branches and leaves would improve circulation!

That is brilliant!!!!!

See i knew we should have just asked karen in the first place!!!

Wink *winknudge*

We used to have a sauna in our dorm in college and it was nothing to see naked students running out of the sauna... down the hall and out into a snow bank.... long winters.... 400 inches of snow a year and lots of beer! lol

(27-03-2014, 08:30 PM)Karren Wrote:  We used to have a sauna in our dorm in college and it was nothing to see naked students running out of the sauna... down the hall and out into a snow bank.... long winters.... 400 inches of snow a year and lots of beer! lol

Remind me never to use THAT sauna lol

Naked bottoms sweating into the seats ewwwwwww

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon