Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

earnest effort: boo to boobies!

Wow, hypnosis is no joke! Which one are you using?

(06-03-2014, 05:48 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, hypnosis is no joke! Which one are you using?

I'm using Mindfit's hypnosis and subliminal audios. The hypnosis is just under 20 minutes so I can comfortably get a session in at the start and end of the day. I try to listen to the subliminal audio in intervals throughout the day.

I was stubbornly sceptical. I tore through so many (you name them!) When attempting a session I could not shut down thinking that this is the most ridiculous thing ever - until giving Mindfit's a go.

The growing sensations are becoming pronounced with each listen. The swelling and rush of circulation is non-stop now. I'm going to up my plans to try and capitalize off this 'activity'. - I'm astonished! Blush

You've definitely got me convinced! I might try this starting next month when I kick my program into high gear. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Checking in!

I've not been too diligent on my program this week. I didn't expect even a relaxed nbe plan to be as time consuming as it is.

Even so, progress! The constant swelling I was experiencing has settled but my chest is considerably fuller and heavier. The outer sides of the breasts have developed a defined, rounded curve. Seeing as before they just flopped towards the armpits this is awesome! Big Grin

Although i've been lax on the massaging too I've had really visible veins appearing across the front of the breasts. Veins usually signal growth, no? idk, they may not but I like! they're sexy. Blush

I'm looking into introducing BO to my program. While I'm getting some surprising and promising early signs of growth I'm leaning towards BO in to kick development to aid the tuberous shape. While general growth is nice and all the tubular shape causes me distress more than anything else.

Congrats on the growth! Sounds like your breasts are really responding! That's great.

Note to others with tubular titties: With massaging I've realized how taut the underboob region is. It's a little alarming that you can actually feel constricting fibrous ring that inhibited full development of the breast. Sad

I was hoping noogling would help with the dense tissue but at the moment it's largely ineffective in the bottom region of the breast. It doesn't matter where I place the cups, I'm not getting the strength of suction required for that area.

Instead to get negative pressure to the area that requires it most I've introduced the usage of massage cupping to the taut areas of the under and inner breast. Cupping (the practice that noogleberry is derived from) more specifically beauty and massage cupping sets are inexpensive and readily available. (ie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/330813510339)

I'm using silicone vacuums in varying sizes to target areas that the noogleberry can't. I've only used it a few times now but immediately after a session the targeted tissue is less tight. (In theory) over time I **hope** it will ease the tightness of the tissue allowing the breast to expand as it naturally would have during puberty.

I'll also be adding supplements of MSM, Vit C and A (A to increase elastin fibres that studies show persons with tubular breasts are lacking in: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3328117/)

Hope that's of some help to someone. Smile

Lots of changes made to my program since my last post. Smile

I've gone ahead and included BO. It seems to be the best option for me to address the tuberous-ness. Shy

My Revised program now looks:

L'Tyrosine - 500mg

Swanson BO - 500mg (x3 daily)
(started with 1000mg daily - dosage increased on the 5th day)

Vitamin C - 1000mg

MSM - 1000mg

Hyaluronic Acid - 50mg (x3 daily)

EFA Lean Gold - (Omega 3:6:9)

-

Still massaging daily of course! Focused on the fat transfer massage at the moment.

Acupressure & cupping. - Daily cupping of approx. 15 min has shown noticeable improvement in a short time! The skin beneath the IMF is less tight and softer. Blush - Time will tell if that will help with the tuberous shape.

Noogling too. Unfortunately not as often. Approximately 4 days a week.

-

My biggest concern in adding BO would be that it'd hinder my weight loss which is a priority over my nbe at the moment. I'm relived it hasn't thus far.

Starting weight (Jan '14) 170lbs
Current weight (24 March) 146lbs

-24lbs! almost half-way towards my goal. Big Grin

Here's to moving forward!

tinker, wow, way to go on yet more weight loss! Between that and reshaping your breasts, you're going to look like a totally different person before long!

Nice program Tinker! From reading you I can tell you made a great job on knowing your type and targeting the best ways to upgrade to an efficient NBE ! [Image: 1170.gif]
I am positive that's a crucial step to be successful and I really wish that BO will kickstart your growth. Keep us tuned!

Thank you sweeties! Blush

No changes to my program since last, but progress update!

BO = WOW

W-O-W

Still the on (swansons) 1500mg dosage.

Happy to report no adverse side-effects. Was really worried it'll do crazy things to my cycle i'm thrilled it hasn't. Some (very) light post-period spotting, but I mean super light. Otherwise no crazy cramps, pains, weight gains, skin breakouts - anything! Big Grin

I've had a fairly big growth spurt! My upper and outer areas are much fuller and larger. Those same areas have had big improvements to the shape. Far less long and considerably more rounded. Big Grin

The inner and bottom parts are still mostly unresponsive. I know they're the most difficult parts to improve in a tubular shape so I'm not disheartened. So I'm trying to devise a new plan of attack to stimulate change/growth in those areas.

(random internet boobies to illustrate areas I need to focus on)
[Image: tar.jpg]

any ideas or input would be appreciated. xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon