Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

earnest effort: boo to boobies!

Hello all!

I'm starting this thread as a means of motivation. To keep me going and not succumb to my defeatist attitude.

Stats:
26 yrs old
5"3
151lbs (currently focused on weightloss too. - lost 19lbs since Jan of 2014)

Hormone levels all in the normal range with no existing medical issues.

Issues:
Tubular breasts. No, not a little sagging, actual tuberous breasts. Enlarged areolas, high inframammery fold, wide-spaced and the mortifying constricted base, you know ZERO development of the under-boob (is there actual name for that?)

I started breast development young (9 or 10, I believe) around 13 development halted completely. Presumbly due to stress. Throughout the years; weight gain or loss, nothing has made the slightest difference.

Goals:
I'm not convinced how effective nbe can be for truly tuberous breasts. I'm not expecting to complete the journey with anatomically perfect perky boobs. But some tangible improvement of shape (+ a little volume) and I'll be thrilled to bits!

If I don't see improvement I will be undergoing a mastopexy / correction for the shape (not augmentation, no implants)

Plan of action:
I'm not keen on getting too messy with my hormones (based on past non-nbe experience) so I'll be go for a mild but dedicated approach.

Wonder Up. Comprehensive, appears to be a decent introductory supplement. (fyi: unrelated but wonder up has had a great effect on my metabolism and digestion - great assistance to my weight loss.)

Massage. Once a day, 5-6 days per week. Varying lengths of time. Combining multiple techniques and targeted acupressure.

Noogleberry. Once a day. 5-6 days per week, following up the massage.

Hypnosis. Twice a day. Tried and tested a few only to eliminate them all for one I connected with.

Binaural beats. When I can stand to.

It's been two weeks since I started and decided to give this a honest effort.

My one vow is not to measure! That's not what I'll be judging my success/failures against.

My biggest woe with tuberous breasts is the look, fit and feel.

Look: they're called tuberous for good reason. Dodgy

Fit: Anyone with the high inframammery fold that tuberous breasts are cursed with can attest to the discomfort of wearing 95% of bras regardless of size.

Feel: On the flip-side the bothersome feeling of being braless for more than a minute. I shudder! The over-hang feeling is Sad

Improvement in any of those areas and I will be high-fiving everyone, forever. Blush

I commend you on the no measuring. That's how I'm approaching it. My pictures and my hands tell me my growth.

Good luck darling. You're in the perfect place for help and encouragement.

Congrats on the weight loss! That's really great.
Bug 

People on here have had results with tuberous breastsnooglebery and massage will help a lot but progesterone helping nbe methods like bovine ovary or a natural progesterone cream are what normally see more results for underdeveloped breast I'm not sure what wonder up is exactly its herbal pill? but I it would be great if it works a lot of the combination herb pills are too low a dose so don't work but iv heard that one works for a few its helping you diet so that's one thing.
The best way to see growth is by taking both pictures(you don't have to share them) and measurements because sometimes one won't show change but the other will especially if your aiming for a lot of difference in fullness.
I think you can correct tuberous naturally look at anastasia a few others too but it might take a time finding the right solution for you there are even things to change nipple shape so you can have breasts you want with only time.
Bug 

People on here have had results with tuberous breastsnooglebery and massage will help a lot but progesterone helping nbe methods like bovine ovary or a natural progesterone cream are what normally see results for underdeveloped breast I'm not sure what wonder up is exactly its herbal pill? but I it would be great if it works a lot of the combination herb pills are too low a dose so don't work but iv heard that one works for a few its helping you diet so that's one thing.
The best way to see growth is by taking both pictures(you don't have to share them) and measurements because sometimes one won't show change but the other will especially if your aiming for a lot of difference in fullness.
I think you can correct tuberous naturally look at anastasia a few others too but it might take a time finding the right solution for you there are even things to change nipple shape so you can have breasts you want with only time.

(05-03-2014, 07:59 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  People on here have had results with tuberous breastsnooglebery and massage will help a lot but progesterone helping nbe methods like bovine ovary or a natural progesterone cream are what normally see results for underdeveloped breast I'm not sure what wonder up is exactly its herbal pill? but I it would be great if it works a lot of the combination herb pills are too low a dose so don't work but iv heard that one works for a few its helping you diet so that's one thing.

I second taking photos. I would have foolishly thought I had grown very little if not for the monthly photos I take. Turns out I've grown a lot AND lifted my whole breast tremendously! Make sure you noogle!

(05-03-2014, 09:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(05-03-2014, 07:59 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  The best way to see growth is by taking both pictures(you don't have to share them) and measurements because sometimes one won't show change but the other will especially if your aiming for a lot of difference in fullness.

I second taking photos. I would have foolishly thought I had grown very little if not for the monthly photos I take. Turns out I've grown a lot AND lifted my whole breast tremendously! Make sure you noogle!

I'm definitely documenting with weekly photos!

If it's a blinding success I'll even put together one of those 'photo every day' for x month/years videos. It'll champion the nbe movement. no pressure or anything. Tongue

(05-03-2014, 07:56 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  People on here have had results with tuberous breastsnooglebery and massage will help a lot but progesterone helping nbe methods like bovine ovary or a natural progesterone cream are what normally see more results for underdeveloped breast I'm not sure what wonder up is exactly its herbal pill? but I it would be great if it works a lot of the combination herb pills are too low a dose so don't work but iv heard that one works for a few its helping you diet so that's one thing.

Bovine ovary does appear to be effective but I've too many reservations so it's not something I'd be willing to try at the moment.

I'm using Wonder Up just to ease me into nbe and introduce the herbs to my system. I expect to tinker and refine any supplements as I note what my body does and doesn't responds to.

(05-03-2014, 03:38 AM)caitemh Wrote:  I commend you on the no measuring. That's how I'm approaching it. My pictures and my hands tell me my growth.

Good luck darling. You're in the perfect place for help and encouragement.

(05-03-2014, 05:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Congrats on the weight loss! That's really great.

Thank you! It's a relief to have a supportive outlet to share this journey.

Okay, massage and noogling are showing positive effects. Obviously not lasting effects, but duh. it's a been two weeks! - BUT for the past week (!!!) I've settled on a single hypnosis audio usually following it up with a complimenting subliminal audio and for the past two days I've been experiencing persistent soreness, swelling, tenderness and warmth.

Why is this a big deal for me? I've never experienced (what are considered) growth symptoms. Never. Not during my initial development during puberty. Not a single feeling or fluctuation before / after during my cycle. Not even an itch when gaining weight!

While massage and noogling have been going splendidly I'm giving credit to finding the right hypnosis to have ignited whatever is going on right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon