Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive found a SODDING stretch mark!!!!

You just took a break or are you satisfied with you results?
I know what you mean, noogling is so annoying, especially when you've got to hide from the others!

(11-02-2014, 03:30 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You just took a break or are you satisfied with you results?
I know what you mean, noogling is so annoying, especially when you've got to hide from the others!

I'm not making noogling a massive part of my routine anymore dedicating over an hour a day type thing. But I tried noogling to the point last night when I actually got them to pretty much 80% swelling inside the cup and I've never noogled with that much pressure anymore and it DIDNT hurt or feel uncomfy, I suspect the way I did it before, like maybe 20% is why I haven't had dramatic results like some of the other girls.

I'd say it has contributed to me yes. At the beginning of this I would have never fit a C cup and wore mostly A's and now I'm wearing mostly B's so between all the noogle/massage/herbs somethings gone right over the past 4 months.

Do give it good go though Smile And I'm confident it hasn't created stretchmarks for me now, so buttering up most important which ive done. HOpe youre programme is going well Smile

Mine are one big stretch mark! You have to admit that sneaking around is kind of fun and thrilling? lol

(11-02-2014, 06:59 PM)Karren Wrote:  Mine are one big stretch mark! You have to admit that sneaking around is kind of fun and thrilling? lol

LOL Karren.
And NOT like yesterday when my little girl came into the room and caught me mid pumping last night!!!! :s

Stupid I know! I thought she was playing... I'm hoping if I put it away never to be seen again that she might forget about it and it wont come up at Newstime at school today! "MY mummy does.... when she thinks I'm not looking!"

Better not let her go on a class trip to see a dairy farm... "Mommy has a pair of those" Moooo... lol

(11-02-2014, 07:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  Better not let her go on a class trip to see a dairy farm... "Mommy has a pair of those" Moooo... lol

Ha ha pissing myself laughing here!!! You are soo right! And that child has a memory like an elephant... Guaranteed it WILL come out one day at the most INAPPROPRIATE time :p

I'm getting stretch marks on the side of my right boob, I can see it forming, 3 very obvious red lines!!! It's freaking me outttt... I was using flaxseed oil and never used cocoa butter with it but il definitely add that now. Should I start using stretch mark creams and stop the oils or what?? Sad(((

(14-02-2014, 06:49 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm getting stretch marks on the side of my right boob, I can see it forming, 3 very obvious red lines!!! It's freaking me outttt... I was using flaxseed oil and never used cocoa butter with it but il definitely add that now. Should I start using stretch mark creams and stop the oils or what?? Sad(((

Sorry now were you noogling?
I did manage to get rid of mine and suspect it wasn't a true one but there are subtle ones there and I wont lie I do put them down to the noogle.
The key I think if youre lubing up to noogle is NOT a carrier oil but an actual moisturising agent. I always used carriers which was dumb!

But yes if you have stretch mark creams/oils by all means use them, if we are growing our breasts our skin I guess is going to stretch and if being older we don't have as much eslasticity as we did when we were younger, iherb have a collagen moisturiser, maybe look at that..

(14-02-2014, 06:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:49 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm getting stretch marks on the side of my right boob, I can see it forming, 3 very obvious red lines!!! It's freaking me outttt... I was using flaxseed oil and never used cocoa butter with it but il definitely add that now. Should I start using stretch mark creams and stop the oils or what?? Sad(((

I did manage to get rid of mine and suspect it wasn't a true one but there are subtle ones there and I wont lie I do put them down to the noogle.
The key I think if youre lubing up to noogle is NOT a carrier oil but an actual moisturising agent. I always used carriers which was dumb!

But yes if you have stretch mark creams/oils by all means use them, if we are growing our breasts our skin I guess is going to stretch and if being older we don't have as much eslasticity as we did when we were younger, iherb have a collagen moisturiser, maybe look at that..

That's the thing I'm not noogling! Isn't it bizarre I'm getting stretch marks from massaging and PC cream on luteal.. It's been a month!
Sorry I'm just very upset about it, I already have stretch marks on my boobs I don't want to have more... I'm 21 so it's not the age factor Sad my skin just sucks I guess
Today the side of my right boob was very rough and then I started seeing red dots and lines and now I can see clearly 3 red lines forming... So I should use cocoa butter moisturizer or oil?
Will also use my stretch mark cream, maybe I can prevent it Sad
Guess the bright side is that it means the growth I'm seeing is not just swelling and it's actual growth. Why can't it just fill up the tissue I already have, no need to stretch yett Sad

(14-02-2014, 08:03 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

That's the thing I'm not noogling! Isn't it bizarre I'm getting stretch marks from massaging and PC cream on luteal.. It's been a month!
Sorry I'm just very upset about it, I already have stretch marks on my boobs I don't want to have more... I'm 21 so it's not the age factor Sad my skin just sucks I guess
Today the side of my right boob was very rough and then I started seeing red dots and lines and now I can see clearly 3 red lines forming... So I should use cocoa butter moisturizer or oil?
Will also use my stretch mark cream, maybe I can prevent it Sad
Guess the bright side is that it means the growth I'm seeing is not just swelling and it's actual growth. Why can't it just fill up the tissue I already have, no need to stretch yett Sad

Ah yes I didn't think you were noogling. That is odd! Oh well its better to have the growth though yeh?? Smile id research decent stretch mark creams and get onto it early Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon