Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive found a SODDING stretch mark!!!!

AngryAngry kinda gutted ! I cant and wont soley blame the noogleberry cause I know they have become heavier lately but I swear I just looked down and BAM there it is! Its almost like it developed overnight Sad Boobies have been sore as all hell past few days but shheezzzh I can even feel the stupid thing :'( Yes I know suck it up its growth related but I hope this is an isolated incident *stormsoffinahuff*

If it's new, you'll have better success treating it though.

(05-02-2014, 06:54 AM)prettylily Wrote:  If it's new, you'll have better success treating it though.

Yes you are right lilly. Guess its time to put noogleberry in the naughty corner for some time out then work on finding some stretch mark creams!

Are you buttering up every time you do ANYTHING to your breasts? If not, make it a habit. If worse comes to worse, you can use a dermaroller on stretch marks.

(05-02-2014, 08:37 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Are you buttering up every time you do ANYTHING to your breasts? If not, make it a habit. If worse comes to worse, you can use a dermaroller on stretch marks.

Hey. Yes definitely lathered up with oil for sure each time. Thats why its soo weird how it cropped up so quick too :s
But yes any suggestions Im open thanks. Ive never had stretch marks.
Will look Into the dermaroller

I hate stretch marks! And that was one of my concerns about noogleberry...
I think that's a good idea to stop for a little while. In addition to almond oil/cocoa butter you could use a scar reduction cream, I used one some time ago and it worked better than all the strech mark creams I used before.

(05-02-2014, 03:27 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I hate stretch marks! And that was one of my concerns about noogleberry...
I think that's a good idea to stop for a little while. In addition to almond oil/cocoa butter you could use a scar reduction cream, I used one some time ago and it worked better than all the strech mark creams I used before.

thanks guys. yes maybe since im oiling up instead of buttering (moisturising) that could be part of it.

ps Ive notice Its a lot harder to noogle first thing in the morning where as if I try in the afternoon or night I can get soo much more into the cup. I wonder if during the day once you've consumed a lot of liquid makes the diff where as in the morning you haven't had any...

Hi Ella! How is it going with that little problem??

(10-02-2014, 11:50 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi Ella! How is it going with that little problem??

Hey! Well funnily enough after a few massages with wheatgerm oil.. it went away!
Which means either it wasnt a true stretchmark at all ORRR wheatgerm oil is a MIRACLE worker...
It goes without saying I use it all over my face now if its as good as an anti aging oil as it claims to be! Wink

Ps im pretty much done with the noogleberry and massaging now.
And life is soo much easier not having to sneak around and find an hour a day to do so! Smile its been instrumental for so many people here I know but I find noogling a pain in the @$$!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon