Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing weight first?

(31-05-2014, 08:28 AM)Pearl Wrote:  I'd suggest you to do It simultaneously...I've lost 3 kg during my first 3 months of NBE and my breast didn't shrink, and now looks even firmer...loosing weight means less firmness, the risk is to get an empty breast at the end..so do It simultaneously and your breast will be always beautiful! good luck! Smile

If massaging as well is doing it simultaneously, then I guess I'm good to go! Wink

ETA: Btw, congrats on your weight loss! And thank you!

Good luck!!!Wink

(03-02-2014, 12:37 AM)nat86 Wrote:  Hello, all!

I'm quite overweight for my height (I'd say about 30-40 lbs). Because of the extra fat, I do have boobs. I want to lose the weight, but keep my boobs, of course. Should I work on my diet/exercise first, get to my goal weight, then worry about NBE (I'm bound to lose my bust), or do I work on both at the same time?

I am in the same boat, I started NBE because I wanted to slim down about 15lbs but stated NBE at the same time as dieting, I don't want to loose the girls or have them go saggy so here I am, 5 days into my program! I would love to chat with you and cheer each other on!

(07-06-2014, 11:10 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

I'm quite overweight for my height (I'd say about 30-40 lbs). Because of the extra fat, I do have boobs. I want to lose the weight, but keep my boobs, of course. Should I work on my diet/exercise first, get to my goal weight, then worry about NBE (I'm bound to lose my bust), or do I work on both at the same time?

I am in the same boat, I started NBE because I wanted to slim down about 15lbs but stated NBE at the same time as dieting, I don't want to loose the girls or have them go saggy so here I am, 5 days into my program! I would love to chat with you and cheer each other on!

I just caved in and ordered some pure MSM powder, so I'll be doing that and massaging and cutting out my enemies (sugar and carbs). I think it would be nice to cheer each other on! Smile

(09-06-2014, 01:29 AM)nat86 Wrote:  
(07-06-2014, 11:10 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

I just caved in and ordered some pure MSM powder, so I'll be doing that and massaging and cutting out my enemies (sugar and carbs). I think it would be nice to cheer each other on! Smile

Have you heard of Almased? I highly recommend it! I have replaced 2 of my means with it. It is simply fermented soy, skim milk yogurt powder and enzyme-rich honey, none of which takes away from breast growth! It's amazing!

I am also working on losing weight with NBE at the same time. Been using my Kangzhu pump for the past few days along with massaging, started wild yam and fenugreek today. Got at least 40 lbs to lose to be comfortable :o

So happy to hear it's possible at least to keep from shrinking (which happened to me in the past during weightloss). Several ladies from this thread also reported it's even possible to actually get bigger while losing weight.

(01-07-2014, 06:49 PM)Bubeehime Wrote:  So happy to hear it's possible at least to keep from shrinking (which happened to me in the past during weightloss). Several ladies from this thread also reported it's even possible to actually get bigger while losing weight.

Awesome I will check that thread out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon