Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing weight and starting NB?

I have been steadily losing weight over the last few months and will continue to lose about 20 more pounds. My question is, if I start NB would it help with keeping my breasts fuller while the weight comes off?

I'm starting to get a few small stretch marks at the tops of my breasts and I've been using a cream daily, as well as some herbal supplements. But I'd really like to try NB if its going to keep my breasts looking fuller after losing the weight.

Any feedback from any who has lost weight, and noogled at the same time with good results, I'd love to hear from you!

I am thinking it may help due to the amount of tissue there will be.... anyone? Experiences?

I dont have any experience but since no one else has answered... From what ive read here and the NB forum, many people lose weight while maintaining boobage while using NB. But obviously, lose weight slowely and steadily, that goes without saying even without NB. Also, some of the best NB results ive seen have came from people who have previously lost weight.

Great to hear. Thank you for the response.

Hey for the past 7 months I've noogled and lost weight (25lbs) at the same time. Not only did I keep fullness, my breast are way bigger than they were before I started.

DoubleD~ Awesome! I'm planning on losing around 25 pounds total, so I hope to have similar results as you. I like my boobs at a higher weight, but don't like the rest of my body. Thanks for the feedback!

I started out around 123lbs and a 32B eight months ago. Now I'm close to a full 32D and 114lbs so you can lose weight and gain size. It might be different for everyone though.

You can join in a health club or a gym to reach your goal. But, be careful though as may be the next victim of scam. The Better Business Bureau received around 9,400 grievances last year about fitness experts, health clubs and fitness centers, a 15 percent increase from 2011. Thus, Better Business Bureau suggested to read and understand your contract thoroughly before signing it. If the salesperson is pressuring you to sign, or using pointed phrases to make you feel guilty, tell them you need the pressure dialed down so that you can digest the document. Otherwise, no dice.

I lost 50 pounds and then started using suction devices and mine have grown larger than they were prior to the weight loss..... so you can do it while your loosing weight..... or after.... imho

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon