Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pls help on BB... Thanks:)

Almost took BO for a month, 2 caps per day
nothing changed, thinking to increase to 3-4 caps per day

Give it a little longer. It took me nearly two months before I saw a size increase and it takes other people longer than that.

Quite honestly, if you are on BC (don't know) than I'd question the synthetics creating an imbalance with your BO and/ or also competing with eachother for the receptors.

If you increase your dose with BC, its prob going to land you in the ER. This happened to a woman on amazon review. You need to be patient with BO cause 2 months is so short. You know better girl. Do you have to be on BC? Do you know what kind of hormones are being released weekly?

But if you are not on BC, just wait till the end of month 4 to evaluate and see if you need to go up. That's what I would do.

Thanks for repliesSmile

Yes, I'm on BC for few years already. I don't really wanna quit the BC, so I should stay on 2 BO per day and see what happens after few months later?

I would give it another month or two and make sure you have a method of measuring other than measuring tape.

(17-02-2014, 07:03 AM)JCDW Wrote:  Thanks for repliesSmile

Yes, I'm on BC for few years already. I don't really wanna quit the BC, so I should stay on 2 BO per day and see what happens after few months later?

Hmmm... I was sterilized by that time (being on BC). Is there a BC that is non hormonal? Is it the implant you have or the pill, shot?

If nbe and hormonal balance is a priority, I'd break from BC. BO does the opposite of BC tends to do, it makes you fertile. I'd say if you were just starting BC and BO around the same time, it would be much better in the effective dep. Just my opinion, I know nothing about how these two work together. I'd just try different things until I found a routine that worked.

Maybe it will just take much longer for you than one who has not been on BC.

(17-02-2014, 03:08 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I would give it another month or two and make sure you have a method of measuring other than measuring tape.

Oh?Huh What's yours?
I just measure by measuring tape and my own feel

(17-02-2014, 04:58 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 07:03 AM)JCDW Wrote:  Thanks for repliesSmile

Hmmm... I was sterilized by that time (being on BC). Is there a BC that is non hormonal? Is it the implant you have or the pill, shot?

If nbe and hormonal balance is a priority, I'd break from BC. BO does the opposite of BC tends to do, it makes you fertile. I'd say if you were just starting BC and BO around the same time, it would be much better in the effective dep. Just my opinion, I know nothing about how these two work together. I'd just try different things until I found a routine that worked.

Maybe it will just take much longer for you than one who has not been on BC.
I understand what you mean, let me just give a trySmile

I recently changed to take 2 BO together at night, instead of each 1 in the morning and night.

Pictures or a bra specifically for measuring growth. That way, you'll be able to see growth even if it's not outward. In my case, I'm taking progress pictures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon