Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pls help on BB... Thanks:)

Sad 

Hi ladies,

I just got my 9mth supply of BB and first starting on it.

The direction on the bottles says:
Take 1 capsules 2 times per day on an empty stomach, 1 hour or more before meals.

So that means 2 caps per day, but I've read online the reviews, ppl are saying that they are taking 4-6 caps per day? So should I take 2? 4? or 6?

I've been on PM for more than 12 months, no use for me.. really hope that BB will help. Thanks.

I think you should start with two, give it a fair shot, and if you really feel you need to up the dosage, do so slowly. I've read that taking too high a dose can keep you from growing.

(27-01-2014, 02:05 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I think you should start with two, give it a fair shot, and if you really feel you need to up the dosage, do so slowly. I've read that taking too high a dose can keep you from growing.

Just tried 1 last night... hate that smell and tasteSad

If you put a few into a little pill bottle, you can't smell it as much in my experience. Also, wash it down with water so you don't taste it!

very few females have to take more. Mainly the bio males do this double triple dosing. Do it at your own risk. Overstimulation will land you in the ER!

Just a little update..

I've started the BO since 27/1.. now almost 2 weeks already.
I take 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap before sleep each day

I felt that my boobies are a bit fuller and firmer, my bf said they are slightly bigger than before, but in size are just the same.

But these feelings are just like before when I first started PM, it has the same feel too, but didn't last long.... hope BO would help this time.

Beside, I want to ask...
My period will be coming on Wednesday, do I need to stop taking BO during period?

I take it through my period.

(08-02-2014, 09:04 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I take it through my period.

ThanksBig Grin

Do you know if I can use with PM breast cream or progesterone cream?Huh

Quote:Do you know if I can use with PM breast cream or progesterone cream?
The conventional recommendation is not to take it with other estrogenic things, but there are some member who are taking PM with BO. Even though it's a cream, it will still enter the body.

The kind of "fuller" feel started to disappear since yesterday
My bf also realized it and asked me today...

My period is coming on Wednesday, but for me it's strange because my breast never get bigger before period time

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon