Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Battery powered massagers

(30-01-2014, 04:08 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 03:56 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I would not use an electric massager on my breasts. They are listed as an EMF hazard:

http://www.bewholebewell.com/articles/GettingBuzzed.pdf

Cell phones produce a lot of emf.... as does my annual MRI... I can't imagine how much I get laying inside a big magnet for an hour....

Keeping a cellphone inside your bra may be linked with breast cancer. I would keep all EMF hazards away from my breasts. Anyone that works in amateur radio knows that prolonged, close-range exposure can mutate and damage cells.

Emf is all around I think......but thanks for the tip!!

I reckon there's a gold mine in that. A noogleberry u can where that looks like a full on push up bra? That, would be awesome!!!

I want one!

(30-01-2014, 04:20 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 04:08 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 03:56 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I would not use an electric massager on my breasts. They are listed as an EMF hazard:

http://www.bewholebewell.com/articles/GettingBuzzed.pdf

Cell phones produce a lot of emf.... as does my annual MRI... I can't imagine how much I get laying inside a big magnet for an hour....

Keeping a cellphone inside your bra may be linked with breast cancer. I would keep all EMF hazards away from my breasts. Anyone that works in amateur radio knows that prolonged, close-range exposure can mutate and damage cells.

Is it just when it's operating as a cell phone? I put my iPhone in the top of my gym shirt all the time when I'm listening to music....I should probably stop doing that!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon