Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Battery powered massagers

Rainbow 

Hi everyone,

I was reading the thread regarding the pink eBay massager....it got me thinking as to what kind of battery powered massagers would be useful.

Do you guys think any kind would work?

I have a "blush" massager, which is designed for a different kind of massage if you get my drift....but it still is a massager so to speak. Worth giving a try u think?

Good question! I have a vibrating massager i picked up from walmart to rub the BFs back after long days at work. I wonder if it would be beneficial to use on my boobs? I figure its worth giving it a shot LOL my man might look at me goofy if i steal his massager though haha maybe i will have to go get a pink one. Its only $4 so its worth a shot.

Anyone every try using anything similar? Did you see any kind of growth?

Yh I am interested I have namaste balance massager it has removeable magnets would this work?
Does anyone find vibrating massage good?

Now this has me thinking about building a Noogleberry with heat and massage built in!

(29-01-2014, 04:04 PM)Karren Wrote:  Now this has me thinking about building a Noogleberry with heat and massage built in!

That would be awesome! Smile

(29-01-2014, 04:04 PM)Karren Wrote:  Now this has me thinking about building a Noogleberry with heat and massage built in!

You could probably sell quite a few of them here - I know I'd love one!

I want a bra with a noogleberry in it!!!

I would not use an electric massager on my breasts. They are a potential EMF hazard.

(29-01-2014, 10:14 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  

I want a bra with a noogleberry in it!!!

I saw this vacuum brassiere last night on a government website... www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16285326/

(29-01-2014, 07:20 PM)Wishin Wrote:  You could probably sell quite a few of them here - I know I'd love one!

Might help enhance my retirement account! lol

(30-01-2014, 03:56 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I would not use an electric massager on my breasts. They are listed as an EMF hazard:

http://www.bewholebewell.com/articles/GettingBuzzed.pdf

Cell phones produce a lot of emf.... as does my annual MRI... I can't imagine how much I get laying inside a big magnet for an hour....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon