Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

You're making great progress so far. Wow, that swelling pic... I never get swelling that big!! Not even close! That's amazing! Hopefully that will turn into that much permanent growth soon!

You can still see a huge difference from the beginning though!!! Ignore the measuring tape. I do.

Thanks you guys Smile be interesting to see what happens this month, back on PM lol. Been so busy...have to go suss out everyone else's threads!! Xx
Heart 

these nipples Rolleyes

To get the boobs to match them is the challenge

Those look really nice and getting fuller! Good luck on your program.

(20-05-2014, 10:13 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well.....been a bit slack nooglewise this month. No PM or progesterone cream to give my body a break.... Will measure up later today!!

Looking fab Wink

Thanks look and myboobs xx

Another month is gone, I've been mega slack on noogling as I have some bruises on my pecs that I want to get rid of.

Measuring larger even though I have zero swelling in this pic as I haven't noogled in over a week. Measuring 36" across my bust and 31.5" under.

Hoping for a good pic next month Wink Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry, my pic has gone upside down again. I don't know why my iPad does that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon